No gas

opey

we were only told not to fuel up unless absolutely needed, and if you do, not to record it in the diad. pumps were not locked or anything. guessing its some sort of accounting bs

oldngray

nowhere special
Gypsies. Paying Gypsies to pull loads, and at the same time paying us to sit there or pull empties...both ways.
plan comes together.png

CoolStoryBro

Came in yesterday and the gas pumps were padlocked. Was told no filling up unless it was less than half a tank. Heard this is nationwide.

Would love it if they did that here. We have many routes that use more than half a tank. What's procedure if I run out of diesel? And I told them I needed fuel?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Yeah got that message yesterday afternoon. I fill my truck on route on my way out to my area. Already was full. Will fill again on Wednesday morning. Also no full time are allowed to work on new years eve this yr. YAY!!! 4 day weekend

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
we were only told not to fuel up unless absolutely needed, and if you do, not to record it in the diad. pumps were not locked or anything. guessing its some sort of accounting bs
Somebody in management has an integrity issue. Perhaps more than one person.

lolbr

No gas, no problem.
When the low fuel light comes on, pull over and make OT waiting for them to figure out what to do.
The fuel gauges don't work on a lot of cars at our center. Either you fill up before leaving the hub, or you risk running out. You will never get a low fuel notice.