No gas

opie

Came in yesterday and the gas pumps were padlocked. Was told no filling up unless it was less than half a tank. Heard this is nationwide.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Came in yesterday and the gas pumps were padlocked. Was told no filling up unless it was less than half a tank. Heard this is nationwide.
The past couple weeks here, they've been calling tow companies every morning and having them tow our trucks around town to do our routes. Saved the company tons of money

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Got in my truck Thursday and discovered there was no gas card and the truck was sitting on less than half a tank. Explained the situation to my supervisor. He said "we would have to make due and would figure it out." I ran my normal route until the low fuel light came on around 4:30pm with 20 stops left. I pulled into a Wawa and explained to my supervisor I would not be able to make it back. This is a rural route, mind you.

He asked if I would be willing to fill it up using my debit card and that he would give me "reimbursement forms" to fill out the next day. I politely declined and asked for further instructions. In the meantime I called my steward who informed me that I should not use my lunchtime to wait for a supervisor due to "managerial incompetence." He also stressed that I should never, ever, use my own debit card to fill up the truck.

45 minutes later my supervisor shows up, in a package car, with a gas card he magically procured. As I had still not taken lunch, I took another hour to take lunch. This made my supervisor unhappy as he wanted me to go bail out another rookie driver.

I had a nice 1 hour and 45 minute break to eat a delicious Wawa cheesesteak sub, a donut, a bag of chips and two Arizona sweet teas. I then took a nap, finished my stops and was punched out by 7:15, being just 5 minutes shy of 9.5

Poop Head

Judge me.
Got in my truck Thursday and discovered there was no gas card and the truck was sitting on less than half a tank. Explained the situation to my supervisor. He said "we would have to make due and would figure it out." I ran my normal route until the low fuel light came on around 4:30pm with 20 stops left. I pulled into a Wawa and explained to my supervisor I would not be able to make it back. This is a rural route, mind you.

He asked if I would be willing to fill it up using my debit card and that he would give me "reimbursement forms" to fill out the next day. I politely declined and asked for further instructions. In the meantime I called my steward who informed me that I should not use my lunchtime to wait for a supervisor due to "managerial incompetence." He also stressed that I should never, ever, use my own debit card to fill up the truck.

45 minutes later my supervisor shows up, in a package car, with a gas card he magically procured. As I had still not taken lunch, I took another hour to take lunch. This made my supervisor unhappy as he wanted me to go bail out another rookie driver.

I had a nice 1 hour and 45 minute break to eat a delicious Wawa cheesesteak sub, a donut, a bag of chips and two Arizona sweet teas. I then took a nap, finished my stops and was punched out by 7:15, being just 5 minutes shy of 9.5
Shoulda just ran it out of gas in the sticks, then called

brostalss

Then of course the line of package cars needing to fuel up next year will be super long and some drivers will take their own sweet time. And of course they will do it in the morning. Late air.