No longer working for UPS, how to get paid for unused PTO?

Frank621

Last Friday was my last day at UPS, how can I make sure I get paid for the 2 personal days I never used, and the 3 sick days that I never used? I looked up my last pay stub for the pay check tomorrow (12/14/2018) and it still says 2.00 by opd and 3.00 by oth at the bottom under TOTALS, So I am 99% sure it wasn't on the check that will be direct deposited tomorrow...
Thanks!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Last Friday was my last day at UPS, how can I make sure I get paid for the 2 personal days I never used, and the 3 sick days that I never used? I looked up my last pay stub for the pay check tomorrow (12/14/2018) and it still says 2.00 by opd and 3.00 by oth at the bottom under TOTALS, So I am 99% sure it wasn't on the check that will be direct deposited tomorrow...
Thanks!
usually it takes a while for those to be paid out after you quit

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks!

How come you got fired?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I didn't get fired, got a better paying job,

how long is awhile? like weeks awhile? month awhile? and will it still be direct deposited?
that I do not know, usually your unused vacation and option days get paid out later

rod

Retired 22 years
So you are owed 5 days? You would have been better off to take them as they were intended the last week you worked.

Indecisi0n

Thanks!
Most people who quit take a bunch of equipment and hold it hostage until they get all their PTO.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
When I retired in April, it took 2-3 months before a check arrived for accrued time. It came UPS Next Day Air. I had direct deposit, but this was a live check, so you better have an accurate address on file, or you won't be seeing this check.

GenericUsername

The only reason I'm stating that I hope they pay his benefits is that it'll have to come out of his pocket or he can pay the yearly cost on his taxes. Or, you know, go to the hospital and then be in debt forever because you don't have the benefits now since this is America.