No more commit times??

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
Yea we had perfect service monday but resi savers were turned off. End of day like usual for the customers but you wouldn't know unless you went through your whole load to find em. It's definitely short changing the shippers

ManInBrown

Yea we had perfect service monday but resi savers were turned off. End of day like usual for the customers but you wouldn't know unless you went through your whole load to find em. It's definitely short changing the shippers
What do you mean resi savers were turned off? Resi savers aren’t savers. They are end of day packages.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
What do you mean resi savers were turned off? Resi savers aren’t savers. They are end of day packages.

They didn't show up on the board as 1500,1630. Not sure about commercials tho I didn't fully check but right after the 1030/1200s the commit button did nothing. I usually hit it around 1400 just to see what I have.

GenericUsername

They didn't show up on the board as 1500,1630. Not sure about commercials tho I didn't fully check but right after the 1030/1200s the commit button did nothing. I usually hit it around 1400 just to see what I have.

I always go through and clear my commit screen entirely other than business savers (if I'm on a heavy business route) just so I don't miss that a line says 1+_ on it. Why even keep them on there if they're resi? It just gets in the way.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I always go through and clear my commit screen entirely other than business savers (if I'm on a heavy business route) just so I don't miss that a line says 1+_ on it. Why even keep them on there if they're resi? It just gets in the way.

Do you do that when you get EDD or do you do it after running your NDA?

Most of my former co-workers did not know how to designate stops as commercial or residential in order to clear the savers.

GenericUsername

Do you do that when you get EDD or do you do it after running your NDA?

Most of my former co-workers did not know how to designate stops as commercial or residential in order to clear the savers.

As soon as I get EDD most of the time. Sometimes we leave so quick after getting EDD (because they released it late) that I do it as I'm walking back and forth between stops/after air. Doesn't matter normally.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
As soon as I get edd I punch up the commit screen and change the resi savers to no commit.
I have a bid route so it's easier to know which are resis or not and I get them out of the commit screen first thing.

I'm presuming that when the system gets upgraded enough it'll either change the commits itself or I'll have to get them out of the commit program so the system doesnt keep rearranging my diad's DOL manifest to get Orion compatible with bogus commits and mess up the whole trace ... again.