No more integrad.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Cant even go in the diad room. They put them out on tables in a seperate area. No pcm just get in the truck and go. Pretty :censored2:ing sweet actually.
Wish they'd do that here. Nothing like having all the grubby preloaders coming to turn in their scanners then fighting your way thru a bunch of cockmeat sandwiches to get your board. At that point, whats the use in social distancing and having no pcms when all these walking cesspools of filth and disease are fulsome in this little room.

These people have no idea what I might have and I already assume they all have cooties so why cant we just STAY THE friend* AWAY FROM EACH OTHER.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Wish they'd do that here. Nothing like having all the grubby preloaders coming to turn in their scanners then fighting your way thru a bunch of cockmeat sandwiches to get your board. At that point, whats the use in social distancing and having no pcms when all these walking cesspools of filth and disease are fulsome in this little room.

These people have no idea what I might have and I already assume they all have cooties so why cant we just STAY THE friend* AWAY FROM EACH OTHER.

Someone needs a hug.:laugh:

tenor (7).gif

oldupsman

That is the way I started---and I turned out to be the best driver they ever had.

Me too. Integrad. Freakin joke. Go that way>. If you get lost, here's a map.
Oh , and by the way, there's no house numbers on your route. It's RD 1 and
RD 2. you'll figure it out.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
My guess is they are putting ahead people who formerly passed Integrad for now and everyone else is SOL until it starts back up in June/July.

MattM

I feel many can/will be retroactively forced to take classes when all the dust settles. Is there still a 30 days probation?

May be my time to weasel my way into driving.