No Need To Work, Welfare Pays Better!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
wally its suppy and demand:

theres low supply of good jobs so theres no demand to go to work!
And not too much demand among the taxpayers to pay for the lazy to sit on their collective arse's when the can get out there and support themselves!

rickyb

And not too much demand among the taxpayers to pay for the lazy to sit on their collective arse's when the can get out there and support themselves!
wally lets get the rich off their billions or trillions in welfare first before we go after the poor.

Wally

Lol, over 1000 jobs some paying $15,000 bonus, but one of the plaintiff's can't find work!

Screenshot_20210728-073332_Samsung Internet.jpg

BeefiestMass

i worked at a restaraunt once in my life. it was dirty we didnt get proper breaks. not unionized. but i got free food.
I actually love working in restaurants, it's hard af but it's also like a social club. I'd still be doing it if it paid enough to live on. But fast food is just all the worst parts of restaurant jobs for way less pay.

rickyb

Lol, over 1000 jobs some paying $15,000 bonus, but one of the plaintiff's can't find work!

View attachment 346113
this is expired. 30+ days ago = likely expired.

wish i was a nurse though heard about those hiring bonuses. they are burning out up here from long hours. i got my job with no specific training or experience, make low 30s/hr plus pension and 3 months off a year, plus i get to work 20 to 30 hours a week.

BeefiestMass

whats the tuition to be a nurse? this is another barrier to people getting jobs. @Wally
It varies, there's a bunch of different paths you can take, some of which are more expensive than a regular college degree. It's pretty affordable to get a 2-yr degree. But it, you know, takes 2 years. Can't just be out of work and say "oh I'm going to go interview for this RN job."

rickyb

It varies, there's a bunch of different paths you can take, some of which are more expensive than a regular college degree. It's pretty affordable to get a 2-yr degree. But it, you know, takes 2 years. Can't just be out of work and say "oh I'm going to go interview for this RN job."
its 4 years here. 2 years for xray tech. can people afford to go to school for 2 years? its at least $20,000 here. plus ppl dont feel like getting covid, so wally's anti mask wearing and anti social distancing is leading to job vacancies. people want to stay home. ppl see the rich staying at home and say, hey thats a good idea why cant I?

bbsam

Staff member
In your lifetime you have never seen the national debt so high, a housing bubble, a stock market bubble, huge personal debt, trillions of dollars printed vastly increasing the money supply, bitcoin mania, a silver squeeze, a border crisis, new taxes forthcoming, all coming together at once. There are well known investment advisors like Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers, and a legion of others pointing all of this out. Demographics guy named Harry Dent, who's been right about every financial crisis since the late 80's, gives a lot of reasons why we're about to fall off a cliff. He sees a depression, not recession but thinks we'll come out of it in '23. By the way the Fed recently stopped publishing some key economic stats. Anyone who thinks Modern Monetary Theory will handle any issues doesn't have a clue.
Look at that! A whole generation of friend’d up economic policy. And that started when? 70’s? 80’s?

Who would have been running the show? A generation that was perhaps born between 1946 and 1964? Damn baby boomers dicked over the whole country.

Wally

One of the plaintiff's is a licensed nurse that cannot find a job and needs extended welfare from the taxpayer.

Screenshot_20210728-073332_Samsung Internet.jpg

Off the leash

Look at that! A whole generation of friend’d up economic policy. And that started when? 70’s? 80’s?

Who would have been running the show? A generation that was perhaps born between 1946 and 1964? Damn baby boomers dicked over the whole country.
Now you get to pay for it! Hahahaha

rod

Retired 22 years
i was on welfare from march 2020 to june 2021. i was paid to go to school as i should be in a just world. now i am front line worker at hospital. if i didnt go on welfare and get that time off to study, then i wouldve still been cleaning cars in a unionized environment with immigrants who speak bad english.
Why were you on welfare if your dad is a millionaire? Does he hate you that much?

DiadesSuk

yea it gets boring and i my generation has worked harder to buy the same housing and college education than the previous generation because it costs alot more now thanks the to the banks lending out more and more credit and govt defunding education system and likely spending mroe money on war and nsa surveillance, and prisons. so the value of our labour has fallen along with teh standard of living.
LMAO!!!! Seriously? That's your opinion? The reason education costs so much is because the federal government started handing out tax dollars (Fanny Mae and Sally Mae) and doing so to 18 year olds who want to go to college to be gardeners... Your education costs are due to the federal government.. say it with me... The liberal logic that education should be free comes witht he idea that if the federal government is willing to write GUARANTEED checks to colleges and universities for astronomical tuition fee's then they will lower the standard on getting into that school so they can absorb as many kids as they can at $60-$70k Bachelors degrees for things that wont ever earn a paycheck...