No Need To Work, Welfare Pays Better!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
They still have the filibuster which is just as good as evidenced by their stated objective to block with a filibuster the forming of the 1-6 commission.
Your two Democrat seniors don't want to blow up the filibuster, put blame where it belongs

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You do know republicans have no obligation to filibuster everything, right? They could let the Senate vote on stuff.
Screenshot_20210528-173101_Chrome.jpg

rickyb

Lol, Indeed.com has over 100 paralegal jobs listed in Broward County!
expanding democracy at the workplace by taking power away from capitalist bosses and giving workers voting power and ownership of their jobs will incentivize workers to go to work

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
expanding democracy at the workplace by taking power away from capitalist bosses and giving workers voting power and ownership of their jobs will incentivize workers to go to work
They are suing to keep welfare coming in. Plenty of jobs out there. Easier to collect and sit on your arse at home.

rickyb

They are suing to keep welfare coming in. Plenty of jobs out there. Easier to collect and sit on your arse at home.
many jobs are low paying. practically all not unionized. even less democratized. change the system and get a different response. maybe you think capitalism is wonderful, alot dont like it on some level.

1627470414845.png

rickyb

That's for mgmt not hourlies, but I've been promised hiring and referral bonuses at a couple jobs restaurant jobs. Never been paid once. Anyway, I wouldn't work in fast food again even for an extra $1,500, that * is awful, give me the welfare.
i worked at a restaraunt once in my life. it was dirty we didnt get proper breaks. not unionized. but i got free food.