No Need To Work, Welfare Pays Better!

rickyb

@rickyb has proven himself to be a parasite.
He claims he went to college while collecting welfare, but hates big business and government in general.

So, he sucks free money from the establishment he despises because it “caters to the rich” as he attends some college that he also probably didn’t pay for.
What a POS!
no the biggest parasites are wall st banks they would not even exist since 2008 if it werent for govt bailouts.

big oil is a huge parasite as teh car only exist because of govt roads, and big oil steals from our future with global warming.

rickyb

Sooo you could work but you chose not to because you were in school? That makes you a welfare abuser.. End of story. You're no different than those First of the month check chasers in section 8.. They can all go get a job making $10-$15 an hour that involves some manual work but its easier to have more kids on the tax payer dime to bump that government assistance up..

People hit rough patches in their life.. It happens and that's what those services are there for.. What it shouldn't be for is allowing people to stay on it for 30+ years and having more kids than the brady bunch... Every government tax payer funded program needs revisions. It needs stipulations that you must be working to obtain a government assistance check AT MINIMUM.

If you cant work from a health reason/handicap, this must be approved by 2 doctors from separate practices. And you certainly shouldnt be able to financially benefit from a government program that you never paid into. My $0.02. But sadly that would be political suicide for any politician.. Its easier to keep people low and dependent so they can always count on their vote come election year..
so you think me taking welfare and doing school is worse than wall st financial terrorists taking bailouts?

or is what i did worse than dick cheney as CEO of halliburton?

rickyb

@rickyb = Poster Child for welfare fraud.

No wonder your father is ashamed of you.
jeff bezos blasting off into space? while his workers urinate in piss jugs while sorting packages?

1627500178730.png