No Need To Work, Welfare Pays Better!

Off the leash

LMAO!!!! Seriously? That's your opinion? The reason education costs so much is because the federal government started handing out tax dollars (Fanny Mae and Sally Mae) and doing so to 18 year olds who want to go to college to be gardeners... Your education costs are due to the federal government.. say it with me... The liberal logic that education should be free comes witht he idea that if the federal government is willing to write GUARANTEED checks to colleges and universities for astronomical tuition fee's then they will lower the standard on getting into that school so they can absorb as many kids as they can at $60-$70k Bachelors degrees for things that wont ever earn a paycheck...
Little pieces of advice, your wasting your time trying to talk facts with this fool. He is completely and hopelessly indoctrinated in wokeness. He’ll take down more holes than a rabbit warren. Walk away

vantexan

Look at that! A whole generation of friend’d up economic policy. And that started when? 70’s? 80’s?

Who would have been running the show? A generation that was perhaps born between 1946 and 1964? Damn baby boomers dicked over the whole country.
Pretty much started when Nixon took us off the gold standard. We have a fiat currency that people have to take on faith that the U.S. government will back it up and keep it strong. Only thing is politicians can't resist spending to please constituencies in exchange for votes and are willing to print their way out of messes they create. That eventually causes people to lose faith in the currency. And we are perilously close to that now. Literally every fiat currency in history, which is essentially nothing more than a paper promise, has failed.

As for baby boomers they(including me) were brought into the world by the previous generation. Blaming a group of people for something they can't help sounds suspiciously like a certain practice that has gotten a lot of news lately. SOME baby boomers have had a huge affect on how their generation is viewed. The rest of us are just living our lives.

And in 1970 the oldest baby boomer would've been 24. Was quite a ways before we were "running the show."

rickyb

Why were you on welfare if your dad is a millionaire? Does he hate you that much?
because he is not going to give me money and i was laid off due to corona pandemic ie experimental labs and unsafe food practices which every country including america does

rod

Retired 22 years
because he is not going to give me money and i was laid off due to corona pandemic ie experimental labs and unsafe food practices which every country including america does
My Dad was FAR from being a millionaire but he would have given me the shirt off his back to keep me off welfare. He had a strong dislike for welfare abusers.

rickyb

My Dad was FAR from being a millionaire but he would have given me the shirt off his back to keep me off welfare. He had a strong dislike for welfare abusers.
ron you just have to think for yourself.

they pay wall st hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions to destroy teh world economy and american business through financial terrorism.

they pay people in army to go around the world killing people who are innocent or even struggling for democracy and freedom.

so when someone takes welfare and are doing school, its not a bad thing, its a good thing.

rod

Retired 22 years
ron you just have to think for yourself.

they pay wall st hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions to destroy teh world economy and american business through financial terrorism.

they pay people in army to go around the world killing people who are innocent or even struggling for democracy and freedom.

so when someone takes welfare and are doing school, its not a bad thing, its a good thing.
I never realized Welfare could save the world.

rickyb

I never realized Welfare could save the world.
it can actually. if i didnt collect welfare for 1.5 years then i wouldnt be assessing heart rhythms at the hospital now. i can do an echo program too now.

working does not equal morality. some jobs are bad and should not be done. like NSA spying which is wat snowden quit.

rod

Retired 22 years
it can actually. if i didnt collect welfare for 1.5 years then i wouldnt be assessing heart rhythms at the hospital now. i can do an echo program too now.

working does not equal morality. some jobs are bad and should not be done. like NSA spying which is wat snowden quit.
Your thought process amazes me. I'm glad you are Canadian.

rickyb

Your thought process amazes me. I'm glad you are Canadian.
your dad equates welfare with being bad. he fell for propaganda, and there was alot of it starting with reagan!

for example americans supported more welfare for the poor during that era, but if you used the word "welfare" they did not because of propaganda.

rod

Retired 22 years
There is a big difference between "Needing" welfare and using it because you are lazy. The majority on welfare are just plain LAZY. Everybody and their brother is looking for employees. Nobody wants to work as long as the government is handing out free money.

rickyb

There is a big difference between "Needing" welfare and using it because you are lazy. The majority on welfare are just plain LAZY. Everybody and their brother is looking for employees. Nobody wants to work as long as the government is handing out free money.
i went to school full time and i used welfare. is that good?

Off the leash

LMAO!!!! Seriously? That's your opinion? The reason education costs so much is because the federal government started handing out tax dollars (Fanny Mae and Sally Mae) and doing so to 18 year olds who want to go to college to be gardeners... Your education costs are due to the federal government.. say it with me... The liberal logic that education should be free comes witht he idea that if the federal government is willing to write GUARANTEED checks to colleges and universities for astronomical tuition fee's then they will lower the standard on getting into that school so they can absorb as many kids as they can at $60-$70k Bachelors degrees for things that wont ever earn a paycheck...
Do you work with diad data or configuration? What do you do?

Off the leash

All part of the plan

DiadesSuk

i went to school full time and i used welfare. is that good?
Sooo you could work but you chose not to because you were in school? That makes you a welfare abuser.. End of story. You're no different than those First of the month check chasers in section 8.. They can all go get a job making $10-$15 an hour that involves some manual work but its easier to have more kids on the tax payer dime to bump that government assistance up..

People hit rough patches in their life.. It happens and that's what those services are there for.. What it shouldn't be for is allowing people to stay on it for 30+ years and having more kids than the brady bunch... Every government tax payer funded program needs revisions. It needs stipulations that you must be working to obtain a government assistance check AT MINIMUM.

If you cant work from a health reason/handicap, this must be approved by 2 doctors from separate practices. And you certainly shouldnt be able to financially benefit from a government program that you never paid into. My $0.02. But sadly that would be political suicide for any politician.. Its easier to keep people low and dependent so they can always count on their vote come election year..

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Sooo you could work but you chose not to because you were in school? That makes you a welfare abuser.. End of story. You're no different than those First of the month check chasers in section 8.. They can all go get a job making $10-$15 an hour that involves some manual work but its easier to have more kids on the tax payer dime to bump that government assistance up..

People hit rough patches in their life.. It happens and that's what those services are there for.. What it shouldn't be for is allowing people to stay on it for 30+ years and having more kids than the brady bunch... Every government tax payer funded program needs revisions. It needs stipulations that you must be working to obtain a government assistance check AT MINIMUM.

If you cant work from a health reason/handicap, this must be approved by 2 doctors from separate practices. And you certainly shouldnt be able to financially benefit from a government program that you never paid into. My $0.02. But sadly that would be political suicide for any politician.. Its easier to keep people low and dependent so they can always count on their vote come election year..

@rickyb has proven himself to be a parasite.
He claims he went to college while collecting welfare, but hates big business and government in general.

So, he sucks free money from the establishment he despises because it “caters to the rich” as he attends some college that he also probably didn’t pay for.
What a POS!

Off the leash

@rickyb has proven himself to be a parasite.
He claims he went to college while collecting welfare, but hates big business and government in general.

So, he sucks free money from the establishment he despises because it “caters to the rich” as he attends some college that he also probably didn’t pay for.
What a POS!
That’s Canada for ya