No Pay -> No SFA

So are you Going to take the SFA or Not?

• YES

• NO

• I'm a Exempt employee and just want to see the results.

Results are only viewable after voting.

throwaway10

SFA season is upon us, meals and BZs will flow,
Ops mgrs will smooze you and want a great score.

Just remember they got their raises last year,
they got their bonuses last year..

And you got 2% or 3% and a health care plan that
increased more than your raise will cover.

We know that answering the question "are you paid fairly for your work?"
is the biggest joke of the past two decades, and that FedEx doesn't take it seriously.
And sure maybe 25/30yr employees who are topped out ARE PAID fairly, but those not topped out are not PAID FAIRLY

FAIR \ˈfer\ Adjective : treating people in a way that does not favor some over others

So do yourself a favor and don't take the SFA at ALL, perhaps if we are lucky
FDX will take notice.

I like my Ops Mgr, but this time around it's not about the Ops Mgr, send a message
to Memphis, they don't give a rats ass about the SFA, so we shouldn't either.

overflowed

Ain't taking :censored2:, when they ask why, I tell them the same thing. Do you think you are paid fairly if some couriers are making more money than you? Usually ends the conversation fairly quickly.

hypo hanna

We have an SFA informational meeting this week. I guess they want to see how angry we are BEFORE SFA. LOL.
I've noticed a lot more of this stuff lately. The pre SFA blitz on how we should answer the questions. Meetings, mentions on internal videos and signs on the BB's. just think if they put out the same effort into doing right by the employees, they wouldn't need the PR campaign or the SFA.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Ain't taking :censored2:, when they ask why, I tell them the same thing. Do you think you are paid fairly if some couriers are making more money than you? Usually ends the conversation fairly quickly.

Best question I've heard was "Why am I running a route at 108% or better every month for a year and I'm making less than a topped out courier who can't make 95% on an easy route?"

59 Dano

Well, what's the answer?

It depends on who you ask. I say the answer is "Because topped out employees are often overpaid relative to their production." If I had my way, your production would be a major factor in the calculation of your raise. There's no excuse for underperforming topped out couriers who make almost as much in an hour as a performing, newer courier makes in OT.

MAKAVELI

It depends on who you ask. I say the answer is "Because topped out employees are often overpaid relative to their production." If I had my way, your production would be a major factor in the calculation of your raise. There's no excuse for underperforming topped out couriers who make almost as much in an hour as a performing, newer courier makes in OT.

I like my idea better top everyone out in 4 years like UPS.;)

Goldilocks

I hate when people rag on the oldtimers. Remember, we helped make this company! !!!!! AND gave you a job!

59 Dano

I hate when people rag on the oldtimers. Remember, we helped make this company! !!!!! AND gave you a job!

Yeah, yeah. And on the 7th day, you rested. Heard it before.

I hate it when old timers try to justify their non-performance. It's almost like stealing.

59 Dano

You do realize as one ages they get slower? It's natural and normal. Sounds like you advocate discrimination.

I advocate discrimination against people who can't properly do the job. Age is no protection for declining job performance.

Gosh, I love the legal arguments made here. They are so... informed! LOL!