No Trust

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If your house isn't properly labeled with a house number, if your doorbell doesn't work, or if you have trees that prevent us from getting down your Mike long lane, UPS should tell them to screw off. None of those things are hard to fix.
Pulled up to a house the other day just guessing it might be the house because it's 50 yards off the road and the mailbox isn't marked.

They had their address posted on the side of their house. Painted the exact same color as the house.

Yep I'm gonna pick that out from the highway. Smh

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
From Wut OP stated, that's a problem customer that is a no-DR zone.

Can u get them an electric Sig release after the fact?

or I just leave a full book of blank DNs unless it's direct signature only...

Either way, u get paid by the hour so meh.

I had something like that last month, I told management it was b.s.

since I stood there, knocked, scan barcode, knocked again, service cross on the box, knock again, fill out FedEx status door tag, knock for the final time.... cursed as I threw the box back in the cargo area since I now didn't get my dolla for this stop, honk horn as I pull away just to see if someone comes running out... blah

They said I can't refuse to service the customer the next day, but I told them there's a DEX code 027 for that, to force the package to become a "will call" or they can divert it to a local access point (FedEx office, Walgreen, radio shack on our side)

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Received this message from management. Do t even bother asking me if I knocked or made an attempt. Just send me some snarky ass message accusing me lol I knocked on the front door, and side door, rang the doorbell and even knocked in the window. Just another example of how UPS has no respect for their employees and has no trust. I know it's not a big deal, but would it hurt to call and ask me?!

When it comes to believing the driver UPS never will believe them. WHY? I have come to the conclusion that UPS management lies so much to each, to the drivers and to the public in general that they just assume everyone else lies like a cheap rug too.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When it comes to believing the driver UPS never will believe them. WHY? I have come to the conclusion that UPS management lies so much to each, to the drivers and to the public in general that they just assume everyone else lies like a cheap rug too.

This is the one area in which Telematics can be our friend, especially when we are falsely accused of speeding or causing property damage in a place that we were no where near that day.