No Ups managers allowed

Over disciplined0123

I know for a fact that in my area quite a few managers have logins for this site. I feel they shouldn't be able to view or enter any forum pertaining to union comments or thoughts . We are not allowed in managers meetings .Is there a way possible to stop this

I know for a fact that in my area quite a few managers have logins for this site. I feel they shouldn't be able to view or enter any forum pertaining to union comments or thoughts . We are not allowed in managers meetings .Is there a way possible to stop this
And what about half of the other people on here that has never even worked at UPS or FedEx?

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
All UPS employees are welcome on this site. I have always wanted to hear a different point of view about why the company does certain things. Most of my management team will privately agree that things are wrong and they are just as frustrated with stupid policies the company comes out with.

Over disciplined0123

All UPS employees are welcome on this site. I have always wanted to hear a different point of view about why the company does certain things. Most of my management team will privately agree that things are wrong and they are just as frustrated with stupid policies the company comes out with.
Because UPS is not run by management anymore it is run by INVESTORS...wish we never went public

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
They can eat my ass. I have zero issues telling any of my superiors this.