No vacations last two weeks of July through August in 2023.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Any young person who would prefer a pension to a good 401K match doesn't understand the pitfalls and hnadcuffs of a pension nor the value of owning your assets outright. Most people don't and it took me a while to realize it.
How much do you need to save to draw $5k a month for life after 30 years of work?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I can't wait till all these UPS experts , bean counters , safety slogan writers '& I E experts who never even touched a package Brown up and hit the streets ,, it ain't Clarksville kids !!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I can't wait till all these UPS experts , bean counters , safety slogan writers '& I E experts who never even touched a package Brown up and hit the streets ,, it ain't Clarksville kids !!
Definitely a reality check. Don't forget Aunt Carol is watching. Make them numbers!!!!!!!!

johnbuck

this thread is fake news, no restrictions on IE bids

guess i'll be having margaritas, stay cool out there guys!
Im in transportation IE for one of the zones and we have been told... also extended another week thru labor day week...

What part of IE you in? Not surprised IE isnt on the same page though. Ever since transformation dept has been an huge :censored2:show

UPSER1987

Im in transportation IE for one of the zones and we have been told... also extended another week thru labor day week...

What part of IE you in? Not surprised IE isnt on the same page though. Ever since transformation dept has been an huge :censored2:show
The IE dept has always been a :censored2: show. What a joke.