No vacations last two weeks of July through August in 2023.

Thebrownblob

Remember, like all 12 of the union posters who post on BrownCafe daily, everything they know about Management they learned on BrownCafe. You cannot argue with that experience, if any doubt go look on how many times they commented on how it is in Management. If they cannot win the argument or post a coherent reply, they usually finish it off with (it least I get a pension).

Its Friday afternoon and I have been home since noon...at least I get 2 pensions. HAHAHAHAHA!
You don’t have a pension anymore. And everything I learned about management was from friends, who went to management and quit, because they couldn’t lickboots Their whole life like some people. Ha ha ha ha. Now run along and explain your failures to your division manager. Don’t forget your knee pads.

I am just flipping crap back to him. Everyone makes a choice that’s fits them best
Screenshot_20230113-145318-322.png

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
That’s funny… for a prepubescent boy. Now get back to box chucking. So I can get back to chair spinning (in the ac). 😂
Don't worry pencil pushing geek , I have a nice warm heater in my tractor and an icy cold ac in the summer ,. I keep my idol time as high as I can to pizz off Sups , I hope you order your Browns a size smaller , they'll fit you fine after your first few days