No vacations last two weeks of July through August in 2023.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
If you are referring to the drone aids that would deliver packages along with the driver, then that was just a project done by some MIT students. i don’t believe the application would be impactful enough.
Just like the robot bulk tugs that they had to get rid of for peak. Robots don't work. They have to have the tgs guy following them around 24/7

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Just like the robot bulk tugs that they had to get rid of for peak. Robots don't work. They have to have the tgs guy following them around 24/7
I get your point, but it’s TSG. But just guess what they are going to spend all them billions they made during the pandemic on?

pkgdriver

How much volume is coming into our center today?
IEs answer.
D82A69D5-CC02-44B8-8A8D-D50E698BD778.jpeg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
The company saw loophole these cheaper labor to forward all that work Saturday to try a lady regular package car drivers off on Monday.

But wait, they found that they cut too many routes on Monday and didn't have enough trucks on the road to cover pickups
Do you read your voice to text before you post them? You look like a 2nd grader with some of your drunkard posts.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Seriously $100,000.00 a year and piss in a bottle? Why don't you poop in a bag and light it on fire like the other kids do?
The farm animals that work here have no dignity. Pissing in bottles, crapping in bags and take their little 10 mins lunch at the building after work so the boss man doesn't spank them in the morning about their overallowed.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Volume has always been down since I started 😂😂
Back in the 90’s I had an overzealous center manager
He said at the pcm
If we don’t start getting some sales leads we’re gonna have to start thinking about closing the doors for good
Now this is a 30 car package center in BFE
Everybody got a good chuckle