No winner on mega millions 3-27 Who's playin Friday?

McGee

I played , and most certainly will play for the next drawing! I cannot even imagine, but WOW! $$$$$ ( knock on wood)

I GOT ONE MORE

I can understand throwing away a couple dollars here and there playing the lotto from an entertainment perspective, but anyone who spends more than a buck a week on this is a fool.

Consider this.......

The selling store gets .5% of a winning jackpot.

The store near me sells about 1000 tickets on average each week. That's 52,000 chances each year for them and they've never won.

To each their own though, no intent to offend any one.

beentheredonethat

I can understand throwing away a couple dollars here and there playing the lotto from an entertainment perspective, but anyone who spends more than a buck a week on this is a fool.
I agree. I don't generally buy any lottery tickets or gamble in general. However when the jackpot gets to some Crazy numbers like it is now. I'll spend a couple of dollars for the sheer entertainment value. With having a ticket, I get to daydream a bit about what I could do with the money. Who would I help? What would I buy? What charities would get some serious financial donations... And most importantly, what I would tell to UPS Sr Management!!!!
I would't quit, I'd just make their life heck for a while until I was asked to leave.

UPSmeoff

I agree. I don't generally buy any lottery tickets or gamble in general. However when the jackpot gets to some Crazy numbers like it is now. I'll spend a couple of dollars for the sheer entertainment value. With having a ticket, I get to daydream a bit about what I could do with the money. Who would I help? What would I buy? What charities would get some serious financial donations... And most importantly, what I would tell to UPS Sr Management!!!!
I would't quit, I'd just make their life heck for a while until I was asked to leave.

That is exactly what i do. I spent 10 bucks on Tuesday and will probably spend another 10 for Fridays drawing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When it gets this high your dumb if you don't throw a few bucks at it. Honestly it's hard to imagine half a billion but I would not be at work Monday if I do win that's for sure. My wife insists she would finish school more power to her she can come live with me in my fortress when she is done.

P

pickup

If I won the lump sum value of 360 million (which is where it is at now). I would quit my job and amongst other things, I would hire a private detective to investigate all after work activities of a certain manager . He is such a believer in the rules that I am sure he does nothing in his private time that isn't in accordance with societal norms and laws on the books. Of course, if my private detective discovered anything such as adultery or other activities that would cause polite members of society to frown, I would make sure that such interested members would get photographs of this manager's activities.

Adultery, well he can deal with the missus on that one. She has a right to know.

If he is running a dog fighting ring, then a well placed call to authorities would hopefully result in an arrest and conviction. Let's see if UPS keeps him on the payroll then. Rules are rules and I will hold him to the letter of the law the way he holds us to it.

I really think the union is better off putting its money towards private detectives, rather than grievances. The results would at least be more spectacular and probably more effective.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
If I won the lump sum value of 360 million (which is where it is at now). I would quit my job and amongst other things, I would hire a private detective to investigate all after work activities of a certain manager . He is such a believer in the rules that I am sure he does nothing in his private time that isn't in accordance with societal norms and laws on the books. Of course, if my private detective discovered anything such as adultery or other activities that would cause polite members of society to frown, I would make sure that such interested members would get photographs of this manager's activities.

Adultery, well he can deal with the missus on that one. She has a right to know.

If he is running a dog fighting ring, then a well placed call to authorities would hopefully result in an arrest and conviction. Let's see if UPS keeps him on the payroll then. Rules are rules and I will hold him
to the letter of the law the way he holds us to it.

I really think the union is better off putting its money towards private detectives, rather than grievances. The results would at least be more spectacular and probably more effective.

Do you hate UPS that much? Your union does not want anything investigated gotta keep your own house clean first.