No winner on mega millions 3-27 Who's playin Friday?

P

pickup

I see it is now up to 540 million (lump sum payout of 389 mill) . Wow!

I just googled it, this is the largest jackpot in U.S. history.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
OK, so far I got 35, in paypal money counting mine. If anyone else wants in mke sure its by 7am friday morn, coz once I check my paypal, Im on a mission. And once I get home tomorrow night, there is no where to get them, and I dont have internet on my phone, well I do but dont use it.
We wont be having a bc cruise, us bcers will have a luxury liner in each dock, in the back yard of our mansions!
God wouldnt it be just like heaven?
Im all for lump sum, get it all at once, we dont need no damn government doling it out, OK. Plus if ya die, I dont know how that works.
It has rolled 18 times, largest in history as someone stated, for the US.
We have a permanent record here, once I get all the numbers, Cheryl can I post them here? I think I can copy and paste:panicsmiley:
I only play when it is big. The first time I played I won 150. Ill have hubby go buy a few at the lucky store down the road.

P

pickup

OK, so far I got 35, in paypal money counting mine. If anyone else wants in mke sure its by 7am friday morn, coz once I check my paypal, Im on a mission. And once I get home tomorrow night, there is no where to get them, and I dont have internet on my phone, well I do but dont use it.
We wont be having a bc cruise, us bcers will have a luxury liner in each dock, in the back yard of our mansions!
Im all for lump sum, get it all at once, we dont need no damn government doling it out, OK. Plus if ya die, I dont know how that works.
We have a permanent record here, once I get all the numbers, Cheryl can I post them here? I think I can copy and paste:panicsmiley:
I only play when it is big. The first time I played I won 150. Ill have hubby go buy a few at the lucky store down the road.

If you win, you may wanna pull those numbers down real quick (or not put them up at all) cos the whole world will know who won(some of you aren't anonymous). Ohio allows for anonymous winners. Not only would you be giving up that advantage of anonymity but the quickly-spread knowledge of you, Tooner, being a winner amongst others, would allow the vultures to descend upon you before you have a chance to set up to avoid them. Just sayin'

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
hell If I won, I couldnt contain myself. I know who I would take care of, and who my family is, and who to help just coz I could.
I would change my numbers, let my dogs out, and all is well. Then Ill build a really big fence. And never leave my house except to go buy my really big, gas sucking RV.

P

pickup

hell If I won, I couldnt contain myself. I know who I would take care of, and who my family is, and who to help just coz I could.
I would change my numbers, let my dogs out, and all is well. Then Ill build a really big fence. And never leave my house except to go buy my really big, gas sucking RV.

Ho , ho, that's our TOONERTOO.( canned sitcom laughter).

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I play when MegaMillions gets above $100 Million when I remember.
I played last Tuesday but I forgot to play the previous 2 times.
I guess I play about half the time when it is above $100 M.

I would work for a year with no major purchases just to adjust to it and I would take some kick-ass photography vacations.
There are a lot of family and friends I would help out.

I GOT ONE MORE

It is fun to dream.......I did spend a dollar!

Reality check

Think you have a chance of winning the lottery? You have better odds of:
Flipping a coin and getting 6 consecutive heads: 1 in 64
Being audited by the IRS if you make more than $200,000 per year: 1 in 100
Getting a hole in one during a round of golf: 1 in 13000
Dying in a plane crash in the next year: 1 in 400,000
Getting struck by lightning: 1 in 576,000
Getting a royal flush in Five Card Stud poker: 1 in 650,000
If pregnant, having quintuplets without in vitro fertilization or drugs: 1 in 60 million
Flipping a coin and getting 27 consecutive heads: 1 in 134 million

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I don't have a problem with you posting the numbers here. The odds of winning are 1 in 176 million so it will be more likely one of us will be struck by lightning tomorrow than we will win. Tomorrow I'll put on my lightning deflecting tin foil cap to increase our odds.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I know what a long shot it is but we need a dream. And who will miss 5 bucks? Oh and if we have to split it 50 ways, OMG we will each get 600k, after taxes. Whats not to dream...............And it does happen, we have all seen it.
Ill wear aluminum foil underwear.
Ive never been struck by lightening but I have a family member who was, so Im thinking we are lucky.
Over is in, too.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Lets see, dog shelters will overflow with donations
My kids will be set for life.
I will never dream about bills not being paid.
I will have no debt.
I will never ever go to work again, unless it is doing something I love, like working with dogs, or ceramics.
I will help people who helped me.
I will give money to the American Heart Association.

bbsam

Staff member
I can't play the lottery because I expect to win and when I don't I get pissed. It doesn't matter what the odds are. I want to win. (Insert War Games computer voice, "The only way to win is not to play."):happy2:

TheDick

All possible number combos have been sold so there will mosdef be a winner tonight.
173million diff possible number combos
Good luck brown peeps

I GOT ONE MORE

Here is something I just saw....

A little off topic, but related.

If the US government won, the full 540 million would be spent in.........

80 minutes.