Nominations for Most Trump-Deranged Award

bbsam

Staff member
@MrFedEx easily.
@Sportello and @bacha29 are honorable mentions.

it’s not really fair to count @bbsam because he is black or @MAKAVELI because he is a small white kuk larping as a black man. They will always view white republicans as the klan.
But I kept hearing that blacks are actually more conservative. In fact I remember seeing a black buy at almost every one of Trump’s campaign rallies. Sure it was the same guy at all of them but that still counts.
black guy at trump rally - Google Search

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I nominate myself.
Can't just have all the serious members on the ballot, just consider me the strawman, some one to pull votes away from the leaders.

newfie

You’d have a point except that it was the same guy on many occasions. So he looked like...well, himself.

thats pretty slick since he must have dressed up as a woman in a couple of them. You should watch some actual trump rallies you'd be surprised . they are different then a dem a rally though . In a dem rally the crowd is smaller and the master has all his slaves sit behind him where he can whip them quickly when they dont clap enthusiastically enough.

Trump has freed his and lets them sit wherever they want.

I mean dude you have to be a little embarrrassed by the dems Look at my darkies routine?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If we are voting just on today's posts it would definitely be awarded to ItsyBitzyBrain!
Is that a nomination?

Can't just have all the serious members on the ballot
We need to limit this to serious nominations only or the integrity of the award will be jeopardized. Knowing the crowd that frequents site, I could put Santa Claus as an option and he would probably win.

bbsam

Staff member
thats pretty slick since he must have dressed up as a woman in a couple of them. You should watch some actual trump rallies you'd be surprised . they are different then a dem a rally though . In a dem rally the crowd is smaller and the master has all his slaves sit behind him where he can whip them quickly when they dont clap enthusiastically enough.

Trump has freed his and lets them sit wherever they want.

I mean dude you have to be a little embarrrassed by the dems Look at my darkies routine?
What percentage of the black vote do you think Trump will get?

newfie

What percentage of the black vote do you think Trump will get?

18 to 20 conservatively maybe to 30 percent.
If you're really interested in trumps minority support you should do more then a google search for pictures.
There are a lot of black conservative voices out there many of them recent converts.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
18 to 20 conservatively maybe to 30 percent.
If you're really interested in trumps minority support you should do more then a google search for pictures.
There are a lot of black conservative voices out there many of them recent converts.
And many, many would never admit it.
Thankfully, the USA has secret ballot elections.