Nominations for Most Trump-Deranged Award

vantexan

What specific achievements has he attained outside of enormous tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans and the failure to achieve the 4% GDP growth needed to offset them ? Allowing a third world depot make a fool out of him? Running to the defense of a nuclear powered adversary who without question interfered in our elections and appears to be getting ready to do it again?
Despot.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What percentage of the black vote do you think Trump will get?
1583124021624.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
But I kept hearing that blacks are actually more conservative. In fact I remember seeing a black buy at almost every one of Trump’s campaign rallies. Sure it was the same guy at all of them but that still counts.
black guy at trump rally - Google Search

Hey, get it right!! Quit LYING. There are THREE black people in the entire country that support Trump.

1. Clarence "Uncle Tom" Thomas

2. Ben "I don't want you doing my brain surgery" Carson

3. Kenye "Insane" West

bbsam

Staff member
poor joe, gonna get is but kicked so bad.
I think you are the new TOS. If that means you talk a lot of smack and then leave for good in early November after Biden (and son) wipe the floor with Trump’s fat butt, it’ll be worth reading your idiocy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think you are the new TOS. If that means you talk a lot of smack and then leave for good in early November after Biden (and son) wipe the floor with Trump’s fat butt, it’ll be worth reading your idiocy.
Do you realize if Biden wins we will have constant impeachment hearings and government won't get anything done until he leaves office?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If people didn’t pay attention to Trump’s impeachment inquiry, they definitely won’t pay attention to one surrounding Biden’s son.
So that's your defense of Joe Biden bribing Ukraine with taxpayer money so his son's corrupt company could profit?

The Trump impeachment was a hoax so no one will pay attention to Biden's impeachment?

Good luck with that.

bbsam

Staff member
So that's your defense of Joe Biden bribing Ukraine with taxpayer money so his son's corrupt company could profit?

The Trump impeachment was a hoax so no one will pay attention to Biden's impeachment?

Good luck with that.
You’re going to be a bit friend’d when you run the Biden attack ads about Ukraine for six months and then Biden still wins. Lol.