Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
@silverbullet2893 Finally got my second one! Gonna wait a week to pick up the other one though so I don't have to do the ATF bull:censored2:.

Those aren't scratches either. Just did a full cleaning and the plastic bag on the lid left prints in the oil.

View attachment 182047

The trifecta is almost complete, baby. Can't wait.
I hear there are plenty of Israeli surplus ones to be had.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldngray

nowhere special
Aim Surplus used to get a batch from time to time. Haven't seen any in a while. Those things have been through hell though.

Those would be OK as shooters but I wouldn't pay much for one. If you see one at a good price grab it but too many sellers are trying to get a premium price for them.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Those would be OK as shooters but I wouldn't pay much for one. If you see one at a good price grab it but too many sellers are trying to get a premium price for them.
I had the chance to get one last year but I decided to just save my money wait for what I really wanted.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had the chance to get one last year but I decided to just save my money wait for what I really wanted.
A bit dated technology but not bad for 80 years old. I like them but like a pistol with a smoother trigger pull. I might grab one if I saw it cheap but wouldn't go out of my way to find one.

oldngray

nowhere special
Excluding surplus guns, was never such thing as a cheap Hi-Power. And never will be now that they are out of production. The Python Effect.
Python is like Apple fans. Pay too much for the name.

Hi-Power shouldn't cost that much. Millions of them made. I agree you should pay more for a better commercial grade pistol but not for military surplus.