Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

Hawaii50

F44A3A95-74E5-4812-B191-4F81D2261200.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well I guess it's safe to say I'll probably never have a Python. They're going for over $4k now. They're one of my favorites but I'd never pay that amount for an individual gun. I wouldn't even have paid that for my Peacemaker. Sadness.

341563.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Why did Pythons go up in price so much? They average $3-4K and I even saw a mint one listed for $13K on a gun broker's site.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
fullsizeoutput_77f.jpeg
They really shot through the roof when colt went bankrupt a couple years ago. Had my eyes on it and when that came out it almost doubled in price.
That shows how much I keep up on gun news, I didn't know they went bankrupt, I just figured they were bought out by a bigger company. I did notice most of the ones I looked at were made in the '70s. They are beautiful weapons,I wouldn't mind having one. My first and only revolver is a Dan Wesson with a six-inch barrel, its fun to shoot.

I blame Rick Grimes

He was a bad example of a Python user, I don't know how he hit anything pointing the barrel down all the time.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Did not know Colt was belly up either.
View attachment 254389
That shows how much I keep up on gun news, I didn't know they went bankrupt, I just figured they were bought out by a bigger company. I did notice most of the ones I looked at were made in the '70s. They are beautiful weapons,I wouldn't mind having one. My first and only revolver is a Dan Wesson with a six-inch barrel, its fun to shoot.

He was a bad example of a Python user, I don't know how he hit anything pointing the barrel down all the time.

It was in 2015. They’re still kicking tho I believe.