Non-Political Gun Talk (On topic)

oldngray

nowhere special
And I’ve got a CZ .22 that’s a tack driver. Not supposed to shoot sub Sonics though. The bore is extremely tight on it. Had a dude tell me at the range when I had it out there he wouldn’t put his Anschutz against one.
I have an XP100 in .223 with a super tight dimensions. I can only use brass that has been fired from it for reloading. Way more accurate than I can shoot. 1/2" groups at 100 yards from a pistol.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I have an XP100 in .223 with a super tight dimensions. I can only use brass that has been fired from it for reloading. Way more accurate than I can shoot. 1/2" groups at 100 yards from a pistol.

Yeah, I do that with my .250. Run it through the collet die. The only brass I run through the resizer is my handgun brass

oldngray

nowhere special
I’d like to get a new piece of glass for my CZ. I run vortex on my other rifles. Thinking I better keep the tradition rolling. I really like the Leopold vx series but I don’t wanna pay for em.
Leupold makes good scopes but their lower end stuff relies on brand name to sell. Redfield used to be good but I haven't bought one of theirs in years.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Leupold makes good scopes but their lower end stuff relies on brand name to sell. Redfield used to be good but I haven't bought one of theirs in years.

I love the vortex. They’re crystal clear. Some people complain about them but I’ve never had an issue with any of mine. I would like to go up from a 40 to a 52 mm on my .250 though.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
15622624093252326587068586971016.jpg
Remember these?