Non-union employee was offered work before I was

• Thread starter Deleted member 77202
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 77202

Earlier today, I discovered that a non-union, peak, seasonal employee -- (he was recently hired and began work in early December 2019) was offered to work today and also last week on Christmas Eve, and I was not. (I've been there about a year and a half, and I'm a union pre-loader.)

Shouldn't have my seniority prevailed?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Earlier today, I discovered that a non-union, peak, seasonal employee -- (he was recently hired and began work in early December 2019) was offered to work today and also last week on Christmas Eve, and I was not. (I've been there about a year and a half, and I'm a union pre-loader.)

So you tell us instead of your shop steward? That's atrocious, I'll be looking into it.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?

So you tell us instead of your shop steward? That's atrocious, I'll be looking into it.

I will also look into this.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

yes

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Grieve it! Get your pay. Don’t be a coward.