Nonpayment 4 weeks

Hollyb52

I went through my training for seasonal driver, that was over a month ago. I’ve contacted my supervisor several times, even went in on off day to see if that got anywhere. I’ve had no luck. Who do I contact now? Can I file a grievance for non-payment?

I went through my training for seasonal driver, that was over a month ago. I’ve contacted my supervisor several times, even went in on off day to see if that got anywhere. I’ve had no luck. Who do I contact now? Can I file a grievance for non-payment?
I tried to help you in the other thread, but you didn't answer me. I can be pretty helpful. I like to help, like, super like to help. In high school they called me Don Julio de Los Helperson. I was helpful even in Spanish. That's right girl, I was THAT helpful. So.....

Have you been paid correctly other than that check?

Probably seriously trying to help.

Cloud

Turns out my training/orientation check was sitting in somebody's drawer and "was found magically" like 6 months later...

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Belt ate it

IMG_20211211_083541582.jpg

542thruNthru

I tried to help you in the other thread, but you didn't answer me. I can be pretty helpful. I like to help, like, super like to help. In high school they called me Don Julio de Los Helperson. I was helpful even in Spanish. That's right girl, I was THAT helpful. So.....

Have you been paid correctly other than that check?

Probably seriously trying to help.
This is very unhelpful.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Keep bugging them. Don’t feel bad for annoying them it’s their job.