NORTH KOREA GOVERNMENT CONFISCATING ALL PET DOGS TO BE USED TO FEED HUMANS!

floridays

Another floridays question

If you've noted, the heinz 57 is always at the end of the buffet line.

Why?

Racist commie pigs is my guess.

After all they are a diverse taste.

Nah
yea assuming CDC isnt lying, govt estimates 12k to 60k deaths a year from the flu. corona has america for 160k so far which is sortve in line with what you said, although its only august. lets assume 200k dead americans from corona by year end. that would make it roughly 5.5x more deadly than the average of those 2 numbers i took. it wasnt economically nor politically possible to not shut down.

My state and city never shut down.

rickyb

What sucks about it? The fact that humans were allowed to remain free, rather than caged animals?
freedom is not necessarily a good thing because i can play my music too loud but then it takes away the freedom of my neighbour. its all about the golden rule. my mom and young folks i dont think can self regulate when it comes to corona they need a govt to pass laws

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
not that much different than our own bizarre practices'

your problem is you think some animals are more important than other. the other problem is you keep quoting propaganda against enemy state. you never quote articles about allied states food practices.

I can appreciate where you're coming from but dogs are literally a man's best friend we don't deserve them

The big package

That fat little piece of smile* , if he came over here and did that I would personally shoot his ass and sell that fat piece of garbages body to Burger King !!!! :2guns: