Northbrook hub twlight sfift!

hatebrown5

On friday the 23 i noticed something that made me kind of mad.The centers had pizza chicken for the full time drivers.For us parttimers unloaders,loaders,sorters,small sort we got zero!Thats what we get for working hard all year lol!

S

splozi

On friday the 23 i noticed something that made me kind of mad.The centers had pizza chicken for the full time drivers.For us parttimers unloaders,loaders,sorters,small sort we got zero!Thats what we get for working hard all year lol!

In preload, we had burgers and hotdogs for two days last week. Drivers got pizza on one day.

Funny thing though... drivers got a message that pizza was gonna be there at 6:30. 6:30!? It's :censored2: peak. Only the guys who cheat and run are going to be back by 6:30.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
As a driver, my Center has never bought us any pizza. In fact, we haven't got any grub after work for a couple of years. We have got breakfast a couple of times though. My Center is coming up on 10,000 injury free days on Dec.30, hopefully somebody will spend a little money.

705red

Browncafe Steward

Ask you fulltimer K.L to buy you some food for all your hard work. Its not too much to ask for, this was a busy peak in Ill and all sorts of records were set. Spending a few bucks on pizza goes along way with the employees.

Happy employees are productive employees.