UPS old school

pkgdriver

Just wait until you get diad 6! Damn thing freezes up 10-12 times a day. Money to be made for drivers. It's pure crap and hell for management that has to answer for the numbers. IE really showed their intelligence on this one.
My 6 build has 1 crash/log out a day. I said this before I would have loved the 6 when I was cover driving decades ago.
Hey at least on my 6 they cant send response required messages yet. Get this Not Ready For Prime Time device fixed.
Probably wont happen soon….all the money was spent on the ultimate garbage ORION.

Karma...

I started 1971 and you youngsters wouldn't believe the differences between united parcel service and ups....yes the brownies were washed every day....yes we stayed out and delivered all parcels.........the money was great with the prices of houses and education very very reasonable........yes our supervisors and company gave us all xmas presents including and separate the delicious huge turkeys....( teamsters never did)......then the downward spiral began and accelerated when going public and the horrible name and motif changes....

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
My 6 build has 1 crash/log out a day. I said this before I would have loved the 6 when I was cover driving decades ago.
Hey at least on my 6 they cant send response required messages yet. Get this Not Ready For Prime Time device fixed.
Probably wont happen soon….all the money was spent on the ultimate garbage ORION.
The new boards will never be good. Until they load all the data onto the memory cards instead of using the internet. Not to mention the worthless scanner.......

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I started 1971 and you youngsters wouldn't believe the differences between united parcel service and ups....yes the brownies were washed every day....yes we stayed out and delivered all parcels.........the money was great with the prices of houses and education very very reasonable........yes our supervisors and company gave us all xmas presents including and separate the delicious huge turkeys....( teamsters never did)......then the downward spiral began and accelerated when going public and the horrible name and motif changes....

I knew a chance was a coming when they changed the “Personnel” office into a “Human Resource” department.

Remember the old adage “Piece of 🥩 with a number stamped on it”.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Just remember your side wanted the change (for the worse). Don't forget it. You are all hanging on to a silly 25 year grudge over a strike that most of you didn't experience.

Heavy Package

I was a UPSer way back when.

No one cares about anything now. Workers don't care, supervisors don't care, customers don't care. Packages delivered smashed, dented, re-taped like a 5-year old did it. Drivers look like they are homeless standing over a fire in a drum barrel. Drivers speak ebonics all day and everyone just has their air pods in and tuned out to the world. I truly don't know how this country is going to function in a generation or two. Sad, sad country seeing the vast majority of youth and adults in the work force now.

quad decade guy

No one cares about anything now. Workers don't care, supervisors don't care, customers don't care. Packages delivered smashed, dented, re-taped like a 5-year old did it. Drivers look like they are homeless standing over a fire in a drum barrel. Drivers speak ebonics all day and everyone just has their air pods in and tuned out to the world. I truly don't know how this country is going to function in a generation or two. Sad, sad country seeing the vast majority of youth and adults in the work force now.
Ok.

Vote republican.

Buy a gun. By lot's of guns.

Take your mask off.

Vote republican.

Vote conservative.

Vote.

Just say no.

Force the issues.

Force.

Don't just sit by.......while it happens.

Make a difference. Say something. Do something.

Today.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
We can only do so much in so little time AND the boxes are compressed notebook paper now.

trotsky

Worst thing in my eyes has been the diminishing quality of the uniforms. Complete trash capped off with button up shirts with only one chest pocket..whos :censored2:ing idea was that. Oh, and its too expensive to put a pen loop in the pocket these days too.

Worst thing in my eyes has been the diminishing quality of the uniforms. Complete trash capped off with button up shirts with only one chest pocket..whos :censored2:ing idea was that.
No I do not like the new shirts at all not only do they have one pocket but they're also smaller.

But the pants and shorts are much more comfortable than the older ones

The new belts are complete pile of crap

trotsky

No I do not like the new shirts at all not only do they have one pocket but they're also smaller.

But the pants and shorts are much more comfortable than the older ones

The new belts are complete pile of crap
The new pants dont fit me great, luckily i have a stash of old stuff. The old logo us made jackets are probably the biggest drop off in quality compared to current stuff.