UPS old school

Thebrownblob

Old enough to remember employee‘s yearly survey.

And JRDs Job review discussions.
Actually talked one of the management people into buying me a steak at a steakhouse for lunch while we did our JRD. Bet he got his ass ripped for that.

You young pups don't really know much at all . I remember when our a.m. meeting would tell us which states we could now take packages for. Mustache not below the corners of your mouth. I beat that by wearing a handlebar. lol. Didn't go below the corners of my mouth and I used to wax it every a.m. during the meeting. lol Couldn't fire me so they promoted me. Guess it did calm me down some.

rod

Retired 22 years
I saw guys with 2 supes riding with him, to bust his chops. It wasn’t real common, but it wasn’t rare either. It was an intimidation tactic. The local finally put a stop to it.
I once had both the Center Manager and the Division Manager riding with me at the same time. That was a fun day.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Once a year on Saturdays , everyone had to go out with an on road sup.
The center manager always choose me and he never left his office.
The other on roads only drove with me once, I always had my driver's door open except for heavy rains and never turned on the heater.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When they switched the Sat Air operations over to DIAD, every driver had to attend a training session before leaving that day.
Except me, I was the shuttle driver to the airport.
I was at the airport when the training session started.
All I got was about the last few minutes of the training.
About 2 hours later, I get a call that a sup ( From Engineering ) & Sat Driver have a stuck board.
I still don't know why I got the call, it was way off my route for that day.
I drove into the city, found them and cleared their DIAD in seconds.
I still to this day do not understand what I did.
Hit heavy traffic all the way back to my area.

Overpaid Union Thug

I don’t know how it is everywhere else but here it seems they’ve given up on Orion no one even talks about it no one follows it kind of a joke. As with anything that could change at a moments notice and it could be flavor of the month to follow at 95% again
I will follow it 100% until they take it away or bring back the option to chose between it and RDO.

Thebrownblob

I will follow it 100% until they take it away or bring back the option to chose between it and RDO.
Bringing back the option to do RDO
Would make entirely too much sense they enjoy tying one hand behind our back and then asking why we can’t succeed lol. I had at least 10 itinerary updates Friday and I’ve only got about 12 Streets on my route lol it was a jumbled mess of ridiculousness

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Bringing back the option to do RDO
Would make entirely too much sense they enjoy tying one hand behind our back and then asking why we can’t succeed lol. I had at least 10 itinerary updates Friday and I’ve only got about 12 Streets on my route lol it was a jumbled mess of ridiculousness
Just wait until you get diad 6! Damn thing freezes up 10-12 times a day. Money to be made for drivers. It's pure crap and hell for management that has to answer for the numbers. IE really showed their intelligence on this one.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Just wait until you get diad 6! Damn thing freezes up 10-12 times a day. Money to be made for drivers. It's pure crap and hell for management that has to answer for the numbers. IE really showed their intelligence on this one.
I find it hard to believe that there was any driver input that went into that piece of :censored2:!!

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Definitely a useless piece of crap. Ups will pay dearly for this mistake.
It puts air in as separate stops too. Twice yesterday I delivered an air for a house and then a few stops later it had me deliver the ground. It’s a rural route so I literally drove 5 miles to get back there. And my air has no commit time. You can’t make this stuff up.