Northeast behind from snow storm

Nine5

How are my New England, and New Yorkers doing after that last snow storm?
Still backed up? Supposedly at my center we have finally cleaned today, just curious how every one else was doing.

Indecisi0n

They keep blaming the snow for the backup but I think it's just volume. They are still cutting routes and send guys home while others work until 9-10 every night. I'll just keep filing my 9.5's and make it rain.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Yesterday was a cluster-friend in the building.
They didn't even process the overweights and incompatibles.
We have Friday and Monday's all lined up the wall.

PS - Disagree with it all you want. That is the reason they wont put air drivers out to help. The reason they wont have the sups ride with a part timer to help. They don't want to use anymore resources, even if its available.

Last edited:

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
WRONG
They curfewed everyone, even if you had no pickups.
It was a business decision based on stockholders, not about servicing the public.

Yesterday was a cluster-friend in the building.
They didn't even process the overweights and incompatibles.
We have Friday and Monday's all lined up the wall.

PS - Disagree with it all you want. That is the reason they wont put air drivers out to help. The reason they wont have the sups ride with a part timer to help. They don't want to use anymore resources, even if its available.

wew lad, i would say you don't know what you're talking about, but Goldman Sachs is on the other line to give me my PKG SPC plan

Nine5

They keep blaming the snow for the backup but I think it's just volume. They are still cutting routes and send guys home while others work until 9-10 every night. I'll just keep filing my 9.5's and make it rain.
I'm with you there!!$$$

Ghost in the Darkness

We were heavy Thursday through Monday. Tuesday was a little above normal but we were caught up. I think some of it is (like someone else said earlier), when people stay home and can't go anywhere they make babies and spend money online. Plus factor in that many are likely getting tax returns back and its burning holes in their pockets.

We were called off the road each day to get our pickup pieces back for the last outbound trailer.