Notice of concern

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I got a concern about kicking up dust on a dirt road. OMS called and the complainer said I wasn't speeding, just kicking up dust. If you can't handle dust, don't live on a dirt road. You knew what you were getting into. Concerns are pretty much less than nothing, but if you have a good explanation you can keep them from escalating to something serious.

Over disciplined0123

Those are largely ignored here. I had a customer call in and rat me out for throwing an irreg (50lb mattress) over my shoulder and walking it up to their door instead of break out the hand truck. I know it was this particular person because they said, “oh that can’t be good for your back!” Granted they were right but let me worry about that ya j/o!
Ask her to get hand cart unburied for you like usually is

Babagounj

Strength through joy
UPS once tried to fire me , they even brought in a Labor Manager from NY to do so.
Only problem was at the time of the complaint I was on vacation ( actually I had the whole month in question off ). As I was walking out of the meeting, I spoke to my union rep saying that should keep them off my back for at least a month.