Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
:teethy:

Funny, how this thread is about one of the most successful women in America, yet all the woman bashing. Ironic!

Interesting how many men can be so misogynistic showing such a lack of intellect and at the same time claim women are the dumb ones.

Carry on...smh
Agreed! Just plain friend:censored2:king pathetic!
You know they feel the same about any person not like them!
Their prejudice, bigotry and racism are playing around in the background.
All it takes is something 'obvious' to them to let all their Satanic hate take over and show itself.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
And where is trumps great replacement he promised 4 years ago? Just like the great wall he promised that Mexico was going to pay for. trump can not be trusted to name a new member for the Supreme Court. He may nominate Ivanka. "Because you looks good."
Creepy.
Yes! You are indeed creepy!
People with TDS always creep me out!
Sort of like being alone in a room with Charles Manson.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Every Marine is a rifleman first, and all other conditions are secondary.

Secondly, I know what a woman is and I know what a man is. And I know exactly what infantry life is. Cheerleading has more injuries than football, because women generally suck at not getting hurt. They suck at fighting. They suck at being strong. And they suck squadmates.

They're bad for morale, and totally unreliable, at best, to physically withstand the rigors of a real Marine career, even if they are capable of passing a standard.

Which they're not capable of passing a standard. The vast majority of female Marines cannot do 6 real pull-ups. And they're lifing half to 2/3 the weight of the men. They're a complete and total joke, and are basically issued as mattresses.
The real strong have no need to prove it to the phonies. - Charles Manson

Dumbo

Hope you are ready for a civil war, or at least riots much worse than George Floyd. The left is already calling to "burn congress down".

Glad I live in a small town and have been stock piling food water and ammo for years.

over9five

Staff member
Hope you are ready for a civil war, or at least riots much worse than George Floyd. The left is already calling to "burn congress down".

Glad I live in a small town and have been stock piling food water and ammo for years.
Do you think we should give in to terrorist threats, and delay a nomination?

PT Car Washer

I grew up during the 60's and these right wing disturbances are nothing compared to then. From the Black Panthers and the KKK to anti war protest to John Birchers the country was in an upheaval for a decade. Get rid of the instigator in chief trump this Nov. and things will turn around. Guaranteed.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I grew up during the 60's and these right wing disturbances are nothing compared to then. From the Black Panthers and the KKK to anti war protest to John Birchers the country was in an upheaval for a decade. Get rid of the instigator in chief trump this Nov. and things will turn around. Guaranteed.
An appeal to appeasement ... I'll pass.

JJinVA

These are not the warriors of old. These are ppl who arent sure if they have a penis or a vagina. If I was anymore UNintimidated I wouldnt even bother to use a firearm in a war against them

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't care about what RBG wished for, she was a lawyer.
And ever lawyer knows if it is not written down on a legal document then it is not valid.
The way everyone is talking about how the election will end up being decided by a court, how can having a even number of members on The SJC play out ?
The logic is just not there.