Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
I dated this woman, she was, and will remain a Marine @MisplacedRailWorker,
that beautiful Latina will feed you your balls if and when she decides to.

Understand one thing junior, you are not a Marine, most people are not Marines. I am not saying Marines cannot be neutralized, by the general public not likely.

My question for you:

Would you like your nuts boiled or fried before she feeds them to you?

1600560319960.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The only thing we suffer from is having our eyes open and not believing trumps lies for the last 4 years. Quit drinking the kool-ade and try it.
Yet you believe Obama's and Biden's lies!
I don't believe any politicians.
All three are politicians ... by definition they lie their friend:censored2:king heads off. Get a grip.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
trump is not a politician. He is a real estate developer. A salesman. A born liar. Ever buy a used car? Or a used house?
You are supporting Trump! LOL
Ever believed a politician?
Politicians are lying pieces of s:censored2:t!

Used car salesmen and real estate agents are trusted more than National government politicians.

The 7 most distrusted professions
  • #7 Plumbers. ...
  • #6 Electricians. ...
  • #5 Estate Agents. ...
  • #4 Car Salesmen. ...
  • #3 Journalists. ... The only way to get around this is to do your own research on any given topic.
  • #2 Bankers. So taking position number two, it's those good old bankers. ...
  • #1 Politicians. And finally, taking the number one spot, it's those lovely politicians.

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

Ever believed a politician?

Used car salesmen and realtors have higher approval ratings than a National government politician.
Just my nature to believe the best in everyone. Until they prove me wrong. I hoped trump would be different from his campaign self and would be Presidential. His squabble about having a larger inauguration crowd than President Obama changed everything. He has been running down hill since.

MAKAVELI

This election will be highly contested in the courts. We cannot let that happen with a four/four split at the top court.

Every single senator on both sides has a duty to prevent a constitutional crisis by confirming a replacement. Now.
You scared Pelosi will be you're interim president? Lol

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just my nature to believe the best in everyone. Until they prove me wrong. I hoped trump would be different from his campaign self and would be Presidential. His squabble about having a larger inauguration crowd than President Obama changed everything. He has been running down hill since.
I felt the same about Obama ... I actually had HOPE.
Oh well, I guess we can agree ... politicians really suck!

The 7 most distrusted professions
  • #7 Plumbers. ...
  • #6 Electricians. ...
  • #5 Estate Agents. ...
  • #4 Car Salesmen. ...
  • #3 Journalists. ... The only way to get around this is to do your own research on any given topic.
  • #2 Bankers. So taking position number two, it's those good old bankers. ...
  • #1 Politicians. And finally, taking the number one spot, it's those lovely politicians.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
The 7 most distrusted UPS professions
  • #7 The driver. ...
  • #6 The driver. ...
  • #5 The RPCD. ...
  • #4 Drivers. ...
  • #3 All stewards. ... The only way to get around this is 22.4
  • #2 And package car or feeder driver. So taking position number two, it's those good old drivers. ...
  • #1 Drivers. And finally, taking the number one spot, it's those Full time drivers.
Fixed it for you.

newfie

Merrick Garland was nominated 237 days before the 2016 election. McConnell refused to give him a vote claiming as political cover that the American people deserve to have a say in who will be the next SCOTUS . So now RBG dies 46 days before the election . Now lets see what kind of nonsensical rationale McConnell will try to use to differentiate between the two situations. Remember he's in a tough reelection fight in his own state. And Graham who is also in a tough fight and head of the Senate judiciary committee is also in a difficult situation.
The tables have clearly turned on McConnell and Graham and the female vote could swing the election in their respective states.

obama was a lame duck , Trump is running for reelection. bit of a difference there.

Biden has hired a team of 600 lawyers for election fights. The snowflakes clearly intend to tie up the presidential election in court. as such the supreme court needs a tie breaker for the upcoming fight.