Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

newfie

No sir,
My father lost his two best friends, he wasn't up for losing his first son.
You are no Marine, you're a punk.
Exactly where did you serve, what was you assignment?

i dont understand this argument. He's answered the mos question correctly I'm sure he is what he says he is though I am one of those aforementioned army doggy's.

i have mixed feelings on this discussion. i suppose a woman should have the opportunity to serve in combat if she wants to many have and have served well.

overall though there is a clear physical weakness as shown in the video. It does not mean she can not lift weights and get stronger but in this role as shown in the video she would be a clear liability. In combat there can not be a weak member of your team. hopefully she shoots well so she never has to fight close quarters.

newfie

The thing about modern warfare is that there are very few support-roles. Front lines barely exist.

depends , if you're fighting a war of insurgency yes. if your front lines are taking it to the enemy then your support structure is secure.
if your front lines are in retreat then everyone is a rifleman first

newfie

Just my nature to believe the best in everyone. Until they prove me wrong. I hoped trump would be different from his campaign self and would be Presidential. His squabble about having a larger inauguration crowd than President Obama changed everything. He has been running down hill since.

so a slight puff of wind knocked you down. yea right

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No worries bruh. When the democrats have control of both houses and the presidency, we'll just increase the number of justices.🙃
1598819139464m.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't understand what all the fuss is about.
Why should the country wait over four years until the next president is elected to pick a replacement for RBG's seat ?

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
I don't understand what all the fuss is about.
Why should the country wait over four years until the next president is elected to pick a replacement for RBG's seat ?
Excuse me, we were talking about me and my new goals for this thread. I don't even know why you're asking for a TV cable on here? RGB went out the door years ago get an HDMI.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
*They'll never meet the same physical standards. When a man does a pullup, he's pulling up 40-80% more weight. When he's carrying a ruck, his joints are carrying a lesser relative excess load than a woman. None of the math works.

Even a woman capable of the same standards,of which there are essentially none, will be FAR more prone to stress fracture, ligament and tendon injury, and other long-term physical problems that prevent full contribution.

Their bones and connective tissue are as bad as their muscles. They're simply a liability.

And not a single soul has proposed a solution to the problem of sexual dynamics, which is the last issue a unit needs to address. I've sat in an armored unit for days at a time while moving, and taken turns inside relieving ourselves directly around/on other Marines in any way we could manage, because stopping for a potty break is not mission-critical.
|
Women simply have no place there. And neither do gays.
200 (10).gif

Holy hell

The big package

No worries bruh. When the democrats have control of both houses and the presidency, we'll just increase the number of justices.🙃
In order to do that they will have to remove the filibuster and once that happens all bets are off . So when the Republicans would come back in office they could also pack the courts so you could end up with a thousand supreme court justices that would be stupid and would ultimately cost the taxpayers a fortune !!!