Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

The big package

Will you still consider it a win when Democrats eliminate the filibuster, admit DC and PR as states, pack the court and remake the rules on judicial appointments in response?
The way I see it , eventually the Democrat's will take control ( not now but eventually) and they will do all the things that they are saying and it WILL do serious damage to the country and there will be a mass exodus from the Democratic party and will be the end of the party !!!! That is my prediction !!!

vantexan

Will you still consider it a win when Democrats eliminate the filibuster, admit DC and PR as states, pack the court and remake the rules on judicial appointments in response?
And why would they do that? Why an end run around the Constitution? Is it because the Democrats don't have the majority you've always claimed? By the way Texas has the legal right to divide into as many as 5 states. Go for it!

newfie

Justices didn't have a say whether or not FDR's authoritarian court packing bill got passed.

The Republican head of the Senate Judiciary Committee held up his garbage bill, that's why he didn't get away with it.

You liberals sure do love trying to rewrite history. SMH.

even worse for FDR i think a democrat held up the bill

vantexan

How about putting kids in cages and separating them from their parents? You know, actual living breathing, thinking children. Or those killed in the collateral damage from the “war on terror”, do they still count even though they’re brown?

Most abortions are by poor minorities btw
Could you please put up the pictures showing those kids in cages? Those were so disturbing. You know, the ones from 2014 that were used but were actually taken during the Obama administration?

The big package

And why would they do that? Why an end run around the Constitution? Is it because the Democrats don't have the majority you've always claimed? By the way Texas has the legal right to divide into as many as 5 states. Go for it!
And possibly California , Northern California has been trying to break away from Gavin and liberal California for several years .

It will be fine

It’s not an end run, it’s what’s they’d have the power to do. That is the precedent the Republicans have set. They blocked Garland because they had the power, they’ll replace RBG for the same reason. The convoluted arguments presented are being made because Mitch believes his followers are stupid, so he lies.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s not an end run, it’s what’s they’d have the power to do. That is the precedent the Republicans have set. They blocked Garland because they had the power, they’ll replace RBG for the same reason. The convoluted arguments presented are being made because Mitch believes his followers are stupid, so he lies.
No one cares about what Republicans said to block Garland. The crying from the left about it is just pathetic. Get over it buddy.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
I’m not directing this towards anyone. It is my opinion that if you call for the ramping up of state sanctioned genocide of unborn Americans to save tax payer dollars, you are an evil scum bag.
Of course you know I was just kidding. What kind of monster would I be? Children are made in the image of God, and man’s law is not above God’s law

hopefully RBG’s replacement allows us to re-criminalize sodomy too, for it is abomination

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Could you please put up the pictures showing those kids in cages? Those were so disturbing. You know, the ones from 2014 that were used but were actually taken during the Obama administration?
Obama did it first so it must be okay?

newfie

the convoluted arguments made because politicians on both sides think their followers are stupid.