Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

wilberforce15

No sir,
My father lost his two best friends, he wasn't up for losing his first son.
You are no Marine, you're a punk.
Exactly where did you serve, what was you assignment?

So you support losing women instead of letting your dad lose a son?

It's better for your dad to lose a son than for you to brag about how well a girl fights for you.

floridays

Rifleman first, 0651 second.

Nerdy computer network Marine beats any stupid female supposed drill instructor any day of the week.
If you say so.
You qualified correct?
Had to if you in fact are a Marine.

Strength aside, she agreed I was much stronger than her, what makes you think you had higher scores than her on the range?

floridays

It's better for your dad to lose a son than for you to brag about how well a girl fights for you.
Understand on thing, in Vietnam there were no women fighting.
If I understand correctly you just told me, women Marines hand out uniforms and such.
How would they die now?

wilberforce15

If you say so.
You qualified correct?
Had to if you in fact are a Marine.

Strength aside, she agreed I was much stronger than her, what makes you think you had higher scores than her on the range?

"Strength aside" - lol. Long marches don't put strength aside. 150lb rucks don't put strength aside. Squad-level weapons and tactics don't put strength aside. Direct enemy contact doesn't put strength aside. Putting strength aside is phenomenally stupid. You don't look at a wrestling match, or a lifting contest, and say "Putting strength aside...." - it's a primary piece of the equation. You don't get to cast it aside so a woman can play the game. Watch that pugil stick match 5000 more times. We have weight divisions in sports because strength matters. You don't send a lightweight to do heavyweight work.

Your ignorance is showing. Being a rifleman is not merely a qualification or an event. It is the primary occupation of every Marine, and should always be mentioned first. "Every Marine is, first and foremost, a rifleman. All other conditions are secondary."

And marksmaship is a very, very small part of being a rifleman. The rough work of infantry life is 99% things that aren't shooting.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
Understand on thing, in Vietnam there were no women fighting.
If I understand correctly you just told me, women Marines hand out uniforms and such.
How would they die now?
Goooooooooooooooooooddddddd MORNING VIETNAM!!!!! @floridays @wilberforce15 allow me a minute to take my first long piss of the day and get all the poppers out of my system. I will be right back with a cup of "Coffee"

floridays

I'll add this, the lady Marine's son just got his gold wings and is off to fly Harriers. He has a more Anglo look. His dad was a Marine as well.

floridays

"Strength aside" - lol. Long marches don't put strength aside. 150lb rucks don't put strength aside. Squad-level weapons and tactics don't put strength aside. Direct enemy contact doesn't put strength aside. Putting strength aside is phenomenally stupid. You don't look at a wrestling match, or a lifting contest, and say "Putting strength aside...." - it's a primary piece of the equation. You don't get to cast it aside so a woman can play the game. Watch that pugil stick match 5000 more times. We have weight divisions in sports because strength matters. You don't send a lightweight to do heavyweight work.

Your ignorance is showing. Being a rifleman is not merely a qualification or an event. It is the primary occupation of every Marine, and should always be mentioned first. "Every Marine is, first and foremost, a rifleman. All other conditions are secondary."

And marksmaship is a very, very small part of being a rifleman. The rough work of infantry life is 99% things that aren't shooting.

MisplacedRailWorker

5811 MP here, straight Reserve in the 4th Law Enforcement Battalion
Served on a 6x2 contract with the 6 drilling years behind me already… IRR now

HedleyLamarr

Back to RBG. The only guarantee in this whole situation is that pallets of bricks will be mysteriously showing up on a street corner near you. Hold on tight.

MisplacedRailWorker

What does it take to be a Marine? A lot of the same characteristics that make people successful at UPS, even in a very elementary form. I can definitely attribute 100% to the Marine Corps my loss of ability to give a :censored2:. And that, my friends, it's a beautiful thing. Set me up for success in the civilian employment world, railroad, UPS, but makes it a bit harder for you to be in a functioning relationship. Mine fell apart once we had MORE time together but @floridays is sick of hearing the story over and over again lol

floridays

Strength aside had nothing to do with marches.
How many marathons have you run?
Just a question.
The Marine could throw me on her shoulders and carry me where ever she wanted to, and did until I said I was impressed or satisfied.
Upper body strength, no doubt I was stronger. I wasn't the shell I am now.
Fact is, I understand a woman is not what a man is, fact is I understand in a firefight she would have outshot you, fact is she could have carried anyone on her back, fact is she may have been more scared, wit her training than any male Marine. Doubtful in my mind this Marine would have been the least.
That said, I don't want women fighting for us, that said, i think she would have done a better job than a computer geek such as you.