Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

wilberforce15

There are no female Marines. That's a fiction concocted by people who pretend equality exists.

The very first criterion of being a Marine is it has to be somebody I'd be scared to fight.

Watch this video 5000 times. Or until you see equality is a total myth:

The only reason women survive in the Marine corps is because men let them play house there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
RINOs like Romney will work their hardest to block any nomination. It will be more an election issue with the Dems using it to cry wolf
Collins and Murkowski have indicated they'll vote against conservatives. That POS Romney will join them. They only need one more.

I don't give a :censored2: about who said what when. Only an idiot doesn't realize Democrats would be putting in a leftist if the situation was reversed right now.

The big package

McConnell used the so called "Biden Rule" to support his refusal to give Garland a vote. The so called Biden Rule was a speech Biden while chairman of SJC made in front of the Senate even though there were no openings on SCOTUS at the time where he stated his belief that there should be no vote on a SCOTUS candidate in an election year That's what McConnell used to help back his refusal to vote on the Garland nomination
So if the so called Biden Rule was a basis for the Garland nonvote in 2016 why doesn't it apply now? What's the difference between two events?
The reps are in a tough situation. Rush through a new appointee just ahead of the election and risk losing control thanks to a huge female voter backlash or try to ram it through post election in a lame duck congress after it loses both Senate control and the White House.

The GOP has a lot to lose in November.
WHY ????
If they try to fill her spot before the election you better be ready for an 11 or 13 member Supreme Court under the next Democrat administration, hopefully cooler heads prevail and nothing is done until after the election
You know that's probably going to happen anyway . And I think that that would be a stupid thing . Because every time a party wins the majority , they're going to pack on the supreme Court and before you know it , what you're going to have a Thousand judges in the supreme Court !!!

floridays

There are no female Marines. That's a fiction concocted by people who pretend equality exists.

The very first criterion of being a Marine is it has to be somebody I'd be scared to fight.

Watch this video 5000 times. Or until you see equality is a total myth:

The only reason women survive in the Marine corps is because men let them play house there.
I dated this woman, she was, and will remain a Marine @MisplacedRailWorker,
that beautiful Latina will feed you your balls if and when she decides to.

Understand one thing junior, you are not a Marine, most people are not Marines. I am not saying Marines cannot be neutralized, by the general public not likely.

My question for you:

Would you like your nuts boiled or fried before she feeds them to you?

wilberforce15

Understand one thing junior, you are not a Marine, most people are not Marines. I am not saying Marines cannot be neutralized, by the general public not likely.

My question for you:

How on Earth do you know I'm not a Marine?

I'm out of current service, which is why I'm free to say what all the men say when command is not around. Female "Marines" exist for lots of purposes, but fighting isn't one of them.

wilberforce15

My question for you:

A DD-214 is a wonderful thing. It's like a Free Speech Certificate.

wilberforce15

My question for you:

What's it like to support women doing your fighting for you?

floridays

I'm out of current service, which is why I'm free to say what all the men say when command is not around. Female "Marines" exist for lots of purposes, but fighting isn't one of them.
Kicking your ass is.
Doubtful your a Marine.
Quickly,

Where do you belong?
You have 30 seconds.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
119907650_10156510818372168_2824517780515384828_n.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special

No Marine would ever say there are no WM's (Woman Marines). They shouldn't be held to the same standards as the men but there are many tasks they can and do fulfil.

wilberforce15

No Marine would ever say there are no WM's (Woman Marines). They shouldn't be held to the same standards as the men but there are many tasks they can and do fulfil.

There are many tasks they can and do fulfill. Fighting isn't one of them. They're issued to us like uniforms.

Kicking your ass is.
Doubtful your a Marine.
Quickly,

Where do you belong?
You have 30 seconds.

Does your girlfriend go check strange noises in the night for you so you can brag about how manly she is?

wilberforce15

I understand DD-214, I have my deceased fathers
my largest regret I never served, he did not want me to.
Army Major
I would have been Vietnam, stay in school son.
His words.

So he wanted women to fight your battles for you? And you get your jollies off by bragging about how well women do in your place?

wilberforce15

What kind of retarded, cowardly dad or husband effectively says "I'm so proud of how my sister/wife/mother fights to protect me"

It's a total joke.

Kind of like the standards for women wearing Marine uniforms.

floridays

So he wanted women to fight your battles for you? And you get your jollies off by bragging about how well women do in your place?
No sir,
My father lost his two best friends, he wasn't up for losing his first son.
You are no Marine, you're a punk.
Exactly where did you serve, what was you assignment?