Notorious R.B.G. dead at 87 - Replace her before January 17th, 2021?

floridays

Lol. How do they have a lot to lose if they "ram it through" after the election?

Even if the Republicans lost, there's nothing the Democrats can do to stop it.

One way or another, y'all gonna get another conservative on the bench... :)
Only if Trump wins.
My observation, my guess, is the seat will not be filled until the next president is elected.

Just my personal observation, I'll bet everything that I own against anyone.
Form the betting line.

wilberforce15

Merrick Garland was nominated 237 days before the 2016 election. McConnell refused to give him a vote claiming as political cover that the American people deserve to have a say in who will be the next SCOTUS . So now RBG dies 46 days before the election . Now lets see what kind of nonsensical rationale McConnell will try to use to differentiate between the two situations. Remember he's in a tough reelection fight in his own state. And Graham who is also in a tough fight and head of the Senate judiciary committee is also in a difficult situation.
The tables have clearly turned on McConnell and Graham and the female vote could swing the election in their respective states.

It's easy to reconcile both positions.

The argument and position must change, because whatever opposes giving power to democrats is the correct position. This is tribal warfare, not debate club. When the left wants to destroy the country, I fully expect and hope McConnell will be inconsistent however he needs to be to stop them.

JJinVA

I havent been this happy since Trump won the election. When he wins again I'm gonna dress up like a mexican, drive to Home Depot, pick up illegals and drive them to ICE centers to celebrate

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Only if Trump wins.
My observation, my guess, is the seat will not be filled until the next president is elected.

Just my personal observation, I'll bet everything that I own against anyone.
Form the betting line.
When I get home, I'll make a poll... :)
I guess you are probably right. I just enjoy winding bacha up.
Most on the left have no higher authority to put their trust in, so the angst is probably very real right about now...
:happy-very:

floridays

When I get home, I'll make a poll... :)
I guess you are probably right. I just enjoy winding bacha up.
Most on the left have no higher authority to put their trust in, so the angst is probably very real right about now...
:happy-very:
They have no angst, they have chaffed asses.
Have since Nov. 2016.
friend them............. hardly.

floridays

I havent been this happy since Trump won the election. When he wins again I'm gonna dress up like a mexican, drive to Home Depot, pick up illegals and drive them to ICE centers to celebrate
Most likely "Mexicans" don't go to Home Depot to get illegal workers, most likely it's gringos. Be yourself, no reason to dress up.

Leave "Mexicans" alone.
Personally, I know 3 "Mexicans," 2 Army, 1 Marine, all retired, all born here, to parents born here. Same family.
Mexican descent, they all look "Mexican," bloodline not changed until their children.

You don't have to be a jackass to be an American.
I understand your problem with illegals however, I have the same.

wilberforce15

Most likely "Mexicans" don't go to Home Depot to get illegal workers, most likely it's gringos. Be yourself, no reason to dress up.

Leave "Mexicans" alone.
Personally, I know 3 "Mexicans," 2 Army, 1 Marine, all retired, all born here, to parents born here. Same family.
Mexican descent, they all look "Mexican," bloodline not changed until their children.

You don't have to be a jackass to be an American.
I understand your problem with illegals however, I have the same.

if they're born here, to parents born here....they're not Mexican.

floridays

RBG was probably comatose when she miraculously said her "dying wish".
To be honest, I don't give a rats ass what her last wish was, even if she said it two weeks prior.

It's appointed unto a man once to die, after that the judgment.

I'd hope her concern was based more in that area more than who or what would fill her seat on the court.

We all die, if that was her final concern, so be it.
Now let the aborted babies speak, we can be their voice.

floridays

if they're born here, to parents born here....they're not Mexican.
He spoke of dressing like a Mexican.
None of the three I spoke of consider themselves as Mexican, they are American.
Most would think they were "Mexican" face to face.

You're not very intelligent, you may want to hold your words.

wilberforce15

He spoke of dressing like a Mexican.
None of the three I spoke of consider themselves as Mexican, they are American.
Most would think they were "Mexican" face to face.

You're not very intelligent, you may want to hold your words.

Fine, they're Mexican. So, they just need to get walking back home.

floridays

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president,” McConnell said hours after Scalia died.Notice his statement said nothing about divided government.
The American people have, they elected Donald J Trump as President.
I don't accept the divided government BS being offered.
Divided government actually solves the problem.
Walk yourself through it.

wilberforce15

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president,” McConnell said hours after Scalia died.Notice his statement said nothing about divided government.

He learned to fight dirty in tribal warfare, with inconsistency being the only consistent thing.

And I applaud him.

Whatever keeps power out of the hands of those who would destroy America is fine with me.