Now who wants some Leadbelly?

5habits100

I'm starting to see why bubble head has problems winning elections in his local.......maybe it has something to do with ratting on teamsters to get them tossed out.......or colluding with the bosses about people he disagrees with to get rid of them
He is going to lose the election he is is now also because last time he was discharged he started crying in the office and ratting out other members just to try to save his own butt. He is only tough and smart on the internet not his own local. It's apparent by all the losses he has under his belt.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm starting to see why bubble head has problems winning elections in his local.......maybe it has something to do with ratting on teamsters to get them tossed out.......or colluding with the bosses about people he disagrees with to get rid of them
No doubt in my mind that even his so called friends think he is a rat.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He is going to lose the election he is is now also because last time he was discharged he started crying in the office and ratting out other members just to try to save his own butt. He is only tough and smart on the internet not his own local. It's apparent by all the losses he has under his belt.
Is he in one coming up? When is it?

LeadBelly

Banned
He had a brother. Now he's got a guy that wouldn't recognize him on the street. You can only push a so called friend so far.

You my friend are a brother to me and a loyal one at that. Thank you for all your help with the election. I owe you

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother y you keep messing with the law?
This kangaroo court has no impact on me. I on the other had impacted the election which was my soul goal and purpose. Loyalty is where I'm from I wear it as a badge of honor. The beginning of my life nobody gave a damn about me. This second Have of my life I have a few who do care. Their loyalty has weakened me to see things in different perspectives. I will run through a wall for this. It defines me. God bless