Now you know why Harris never made it out of the primaries.

quad decade guy

A far left wing(communist) BLM(racist)...basically a liberal Democrat, defund the police blah, blah....

Inept at simple interviews.....truly scary.....at Bidens 25th amendment removal... to be next....

The first order in 2022.....impeach them both...and remove. For the very sake of America.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A far left wing(communist) BLM(racist)...basically a liberal Democrat, defund the police blah, blah....

Inept at simple interviews.....truly scary.....at Bidens 25th amendment removal... to be next....

The first order in 2022.....impeach them both...and remove. For the very sake of America.
You realize Orangeman lost don’t you

Sportello

Get a hold of yourself. Sit back and enjoy the Trump rally tonight.

Box Ox

at Bidens 25th amendment removal... to be next....

Nah, he'd resign if it makes political sense and he's asked to. He knows he was just the tool to ensure Trump's removal. If his aides turned on him he might not even be able to hit the toilet.

Right now I don't think Kamala becoming President would make political sense for the Democrats.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
it’s propaganda by the right they made it up
It's on video.
You people, SMH.

“The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,” Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network.