Now you know why Harris never made it out of the primaries.

Sportello

Read the above for context.

Sorry you don't like the facts.

She's on video saying she's a "trained marxist" .
How is it possible you're so uniformed?

It's on video.
You people, SMH.

“The first thing, I think, is that we actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers,” she said, referring to BLM co-founder Alicia Garza.

“We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,” Cullors added in the interview with Jared Ball of The Real News Network.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Read the above for context.
The above admits she said she's a trained marxist, and then tries to convince you that what she said isn't actually what she said.

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Sportello

The above admits she said she's a trained marxist, and then tries to convince you that what she said isn't actually what she said.

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

1624815542847.png

BeefiestMass

I mean, you can look up who trained them and it was post-modernist New Left academic dip:censored2:s. But hey ultimately you guys should like them, those dip:censored2:s destroyed Marxism in America.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes, trained marxist. It means they are aware of the steps to enact changes to the civil society to further their Marxist ideology. In our radical left wing classrooms and universities, in left wing movements that the democrat party supports. No, it’s a way of saying they are stumping for marxist policies and revolution, up to and including violence in our streets. It’s more of a brainwashing than a training, the actual training they receive is in the law degrees, community organizing, their elitist connections, their status as a teacher, using their formal “training” and education in other areas they push their Marxist ideology into law, into the community and into our classrooms. The curriculum is mainly placing western values into a vacuum and denouncing all the bad without giving any context of what happened in the truly authoritarian :censored2: holes their ideology has created. It doesn’t really matter what specific school of dumbassery they are pushing, they will all join together in a coalition anyways, anarchist, marxists, all of the radical leftists will band together to defeat their nemesis western values. Go learn about Marxism and what this ideology has created for the past century or so, you’ll learn what is harmful about the moniker. No it isn’t a red scare, but it :censored2:ing should be, these people need to be rooted out and exposed for what they are.

Ya got any more stupid questions meant to dissuade people from looking into it more? To try and attack those that point out the painfully obvious and even fully admitted statements of these Marxist scumbags?

Sportello

Yes, trained marxist. It means they are aware of the steps to enact changes to the civil society to further their Marxist ideology. In our radical left wing classrooms and universities, in left wing movements that the democrat party supports. No, it’s a way of saying they are stumping for marxist policies and revolution, up to and including violence in our streets. It’s more of a brainwashing than a training, the actual training they receive is in the law degrees, community organizing, their elitist connections, their status as a teacher, using their formal “training” and education in other areas they push their Marxist ideology into law, into the community and into our classrooms. The curriculum is mainly placing western values into a vacuum and denouncing all the bad without giving any context of what happened in the truly authoritarian * holes their ideology has created. It doesn’t really matter what specific school of dumbassery they are pushing, they will all join together in a coalition anyways, anarchist, marxists, all of the radical leftists will band together to defeat their nemesis western values. Go learn about Marxism and what this ideology has created for the past century or so, you’ll learn what is harmful about the moniker. No it isn’t a red scare, but it *ing should be, these people need to be rooted out and exposed for what they are.

Ya got any more stupid questions meant to dissuade people from looking into it more? To try and attack those that point out the painfully obvious and even fully admitted statements of these Marxist scumbags?
I was a history major. I specialized in British, Russian, and pre-Columbian American history. Does that make me a trained monarchist, a trained communist, and a trained pagan?

I read The Golden Bough, I guess I’m a trained occultist, too. You guys are going to be in a lot of trouble with all the training us leftists who know how to read have. If my Marxist training doesn’t convert you my occultism will win you over.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“Trained Marxists”? What does this mean? Reasonable and honest people should ask the obvious questions. Where do “trained Marxists” train and who trains them?
Yes, I don't know why the person who wrote your little article doesn't know the answer to his questions. The information is readily available.

Screenshot_20210627-114827_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210627-115021_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210627-115301_Chrome.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
I was a history major. I specialized in British, Russian, and pre-Columbian American history. Does that make me a trained monarchist, a trained communist, and a trained pagan?

I read The Golden Bough, I guess I’m a trained occultist, too. You guys are going to be in a lot of trouble with all the training us leftists who know how to read have. If my Marxist training doesn’t convert you my occultism will win you over.
No, your ideology makes you a useful idiot for them though.

quad decade guy

Are you going to the Caribbean this week? ✈️
We settled for Key West.

Never been there and is on our bucket list. We are flying commercial. Wanted to take the jet catamaran but it only leaves out of Fort Myers(we're flying to Miami, I want a Cuban sandwich)....Southwest doesn't fly direct to the keys and we had credits with them after New Orleans got hit with the tropical storm. So, Southwest then American. Actually wanted to drive the highway but just don't have the time. We gave up on the Caribbean as too difficult....maybe next year and trying to go places we've never been...

Thanks for asking. I appreciate it.