Now you know why Harris never made it out of the primaries.

El Correcto

god is dead
I have no ideology, except 'do good". I do have an education. Does that threaten you?

Did you help a stranger today? I did.
I hopped on monster Hunter rise and helped some people with their teostra runs. We shared a common goal and worked together to achieve it. We didn’t implement teostra taxes to steal from others working to beat teostra, if they set in camp or carted repeatedly at the start I would of just left. I didn’t just run out and do something for a stranger they weren’t willing or actively working towards doing something themselves, I contributed to their goal in a symbiotic manner and didn’t go out of my way to do so.

The only person I will willingly help out of just caring about them, go to hell or jail for is my mother.

Sportello

I hopped on monster Hunter rise and helped some people with their teostra runs. We shared a common goal and worked together to achieve it. We didn’t implement teostra taxes to steal from others working to beat teostra, if they set in camp or carted repeatedly at the start I would of just left. I didn’t just run out and do something for a stranger they weren’t willing or actively working towards doing something themselves, I contributed to their goal in a symbiotic manner and didn’t go out of my way to do so.

The only person I will willingly help out of just caring about them, go to hell or jail for is my mother.

Sportello

Do they have basements in Texas?

I will send you books.

El Correcto

god is dead
Do they have basements in Texas?

I will send you books.
good is subjective. You seem to be brainwashed into thinking eliminating the checks and balances that stand in your party’s way of centralized power in DC to ram through a Marxist agenda and attacking individual rights is good.

All those books you claimed to have read haven’t taught you a damn thing old man.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No. I guess your comprehension isn't that good.

My reading comprehension?
What is it you think I missed in these pages?
Explain yourself lady.
Screenshot_20210627-114827_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210627-115301_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210627-115021_Chrome.jpg

floridays

I was a history major. I specialized in British, Russian, and pre-Columbian American history. Does that make me a trained monarchist, a trained communist, and a trained pagan?

I read The Golden Bough, I guess I’m a trained occultist, too. You guys are going to be in a lot of trouble with all the training us leftists who know how to read have. If my Marxist training doesn’t convert you my occultism will win you over.
If you have to asked that question, based strictly on what you studied it shows your intelligence or lack of.

When you, after your "studies" promote a certain philosophy your stance comes into question.

You aren't dealing with idiots, useful or not.

floridays

We settled for Key West.

Never been there and is on our bucket list. We are flying commercial. Wanted to take the jet catamaran but it only leaves out of Fort Myers(we're flying to Miami, I want a Cuban sandwich)....Southwest doesn't fly direct to the keys and we had credits with them after New Orleans got hit with the tropical storm. So, Southwest then American. Actually wanted to drive the highway but just don't have the time. We gave up on the Caribbean as too difficult....maybe next year and trying to go places we've never been...

Thanks for asking. I appreciate it.
Nice drive from Miami/Homestead, to Key West through the Keys to Key West. Have fun. :thumbup1: