Should A President Give His/Her Party's Acceptance Speech From The White House?

rickyb

The problem is you see corporations in general as evil. And you're only attacking Leno because he got rich as the host of "The Tonight Show."
they have all the characteristics of psychopaths

no im attacking leno likely because he is self censoring not because he is ignorant

vantexan

they have all the characteristics of psychopaths

no im attacking leno likely because he is self censoring not because he is ignorant
He's in it to make a very nice living, not tear everything down. And he's not in a position to say anything he pleases. You don't seem to realize a guy like Jay Leno is first and foremost an entertainer, a comedian. He's trying to give some humor to all the craziness around us. Not give political speeches. What a soulless world we would live him without guys like him making us laugh. If you don't get that what more can be said?

rickyb

He's in it to make a very nice living, not tear everything down. And he's not in a position to say anything he pleases. You don't seem to realize a guy like Jay Leno is first and foremost an entertainer, a comedian. He's trying to give some humor to all the craziness around us. Not give political speeches. What a soulless world we would live him without guys like him making us laugh. If you don't get that what more can be said?
everyone has their part to play.

silence is violence.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
everyone has their part to play.

silence is violence.

@rickyb...I noticed a particular pattern or personal behavior between the Trump Supporters and the Biden Supporters on B/C...It is called a "sense of humor"...for the most part you guys on the left mimic your candidate, as dry as toast, too repetitive, too serious and can't tell a joke if their lives depended on it, and when they try to kid around they blow the punch lines and end up offending or upsetting their voter base....

rickyb

You morons are the reason woke idiots think it's OK to attack and harass people just because they haven't performed BLM rituals in front of the mob.

"Silence is violence." Shut the :censored2: up.
yea thats garbage but doing nothing is garbage too.

rickyb

@rickyb...I noticed a particular pattern or personal behavior between the Trump Supporters and the Biden Supporters on B/C...It is called a "sense of humor"...for the most part you guys on the left mimic your candidate, as dry as toast, too repetitive, too serious and can't tell a joke if their lives depended on it, and when they try to kid around they blow the punch lines and end up offending or upsetting their voter base....
supporting either is picking your poison. only 1 will kill you faster than the other

rickyb

You morons are the reason woke idiots think it's OK to attack and harass people just because they haven't performed BLM rituals in front of the mob.

"Silence is violence." Shut the :censored2: up.
actually them demanding patrons say whatever to support BLM reminds me of trump demanding NFL players sing the anthem.

Box Ox

exact same thing.

No. The President calling for a boycott or discipline of multi-millionaires who are members of a players' union who were never affected by his suggestions versus domestic terrorists getting in the faces of ordinary people and demanding that they bow down before the altar of BLM or face street justice like an Al-Qaeda terrorist demands conversion to Islam with threats of beheading.

Furthermore, the President never said or even suggested that kneeling during the national anthem is violence. The hard left's claims that speech or lack of it (silence) is violence is :censored2:ing crazy. Do you idiots realize how amazingly :censored2:ing dumb you sound when you say that?

rickyb

No. The President calling for a boycott of multi-millionaires who were never affected by his suggestions versus domestic terrorists getting in the faces of ordinary people and demanding that they bow down before the altar of BLM or face street justice like an Al-Qaeda terrorist demands conversion to Islam with threats of beheading.

Furthermore, the President never said or even suggested that kneeling during the national anthem is violence. The hard left's claims that speech or lack of it (silence) is violence is :censored2:ing crazy. Do you idiots realize how amazingly :censored2:ing dumb you sound when you say that?
yea i can see how its not the exact thing in the sense that trump is not getting in their face. however trump is a bigger terrorist than the BLM protestors, and they are techincally terrorists too.

silence is violence thats from rage against hte machine. you cant be neutral on a moving train.

Box Ox

yea i can see how its not the exact thing in the sense that trump is not getting in their face. however trump is a bigger terrorist than the BLM protestors, and they are techincally terrorists too.

silence is violence thats from rage against hte machine. you cant be neutral on a moving train.

What? Shut up. LOL. You silly, Uncle Rick.

rickyb

if they are racist they shouldnt be terrorized into not being racist i dont think. what those BLM protestors did was wrong to those diners.

“You can’t be neutral on a moving train,” I would tell them. Some were baffled by the metaphor, especially if they took it literally and tried to dissect its meaning. Others immediately saw what I meant: that events are already moving in certain deadly directions, and to be neutral means to accept that.”
― Howard Zinn, You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train: A Personal History of Our Times

“Civil disobedience, as I put it to the audience, was not the problem, despite the warnings of some that it threatened social stability, that it led to anarchy. The greatest danger, I argued, was civil obedience, the submission of individual conscience to governmental authority. Such obedience led to the horrors we saw in totalitarian states, and in liberal states it led to the public's acceptance of war whenever the so-called democratic government decided on it...

In such a world, the rule of law maintains things as they are. Therefore, to begin the process of change, to stop a war, to establish justice, it may be necessary to break the law, to commit acts of civil disobedience, as Southern black did, as antiwar protesters did.”
― Howard Zinn, You Can't Be Neutral on a Moving Train

rickyb

And our topic is topsy-turvy: civil disobedience. As soon as you say the topic is civil disobedience, you are saying our problem is civil disobedience. That is not our problem.... Our problem is civil obedience. Our problem is the numbers of people all over the world who have obeyed the dictates of the leaders of their government and have gone to war, and millions have been killed because of this obedience. And our problem is that scene in All Quiet on the Western Front where the schoolboys march off dutifully in a line to war. Our problem is that people are obedient all over the world, in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails are full of petty thieves, and all the while the grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem. We recognize this for Nazi Germany. We know that the problem there was obedience, that the people obeyed Hitler. People obeyed; that was wrong. They should have challenged, and they should have resisted; and if we were only there, we would have showed them. Even in Stalin's Russia we can understand that; people are obedient, all these herdlike people.