Should A President Give His/Her Party's Acceptance Speech From The White House?

rickyb

Huh?
Gonna take a little more than that my Marxist friend.
What do you think you conveyed?

ralph has said trump is the most impeachable president in US history. i wonder if theres any connection between the national debt and money printing accelerating and corruption in govt?:

1598856577530.png

vantexan

ralph has said trump is the most impeachable president in US history. i wonder if theres any connection between the national debt and money printing accelerating and corruption in govt?:

View attachment 307972
Ralph says Trump continually breaks laws yet I don't see Democrats trying to impeach him for this. Anyone can say anything, doesn't mean it's true. If it were Adam Schiff would be all over it as well as Pelosi.

rickyb

Ralph says Trump continually breaks laws yet I don't see Democrats trying to impeach him for this. Anyone can say anything, doesn't mean it's true. If it were Adam Schiff would be all over it as well as Pelosi.
democrats have been like this for a while since at least w BUSH

rickyb

No, it just means Ralph Nader is a lying BSer with TDS.
nader doesnt lie.

im not sure whats the deal with democrats. its political as far as them only trying to impeach trump for a few things instead of many. nader frequently comments on why democrats cant beat the worst republican party in history but i forget why other than democrats taking alot of money.

vantexan

nader doesnt lie.

im not sure whats the deal with democrats. its political as far as them only trying to impeach trump for a few things instead of many. nader frequently comments on why democrats cant beat the worst republican party in history but i forget why other than democrats taking alot of money.
Nader was lying in that post so looks like he's a lying liar who lies.

newfie

they watched it on fox. Their highest ratings ever

By contrast, no other network garnered more than 2.6 million viewers. More people tuned into Fox News Thursday night than did CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS combined. The viewing figures more than double the combined viewership of the two liberal cable news networks, with CNN averaging 2.2 million viewers and MSNBC pulling in 1.9 million viewers.

newfie

Trump says may give nomination speech from White House
"We're thinking about it. It would be the easiest from the standpoint of security," Trump told Fox News.

The August 27 speech, the biggest formal moment in the candidate's campaign for a second term in office,
was originally planned for a mass gathering of Republican Party faithful in Charlotte, North Carolina.
That had to be scrapped due to the coronavirus lockdown.

Trump said on Fox News that logistics and costs were his primary concern.
"It's a very big operation," he said. "We're thinking about doing it from the White House because there's no movement.
It's easy. And I think it's a beautiful setting." It's "by far the least expensive from the country standpoint," he said.

US President Donald Trump may accept the Republican Party's nomination from the presidential residence.
View attachment 304834

so the answer should probably be yes during a covid crisis no during any normal times

rickyb

Jay Leno has more integrity in his little finger than you and Nader combined. Throw in Chomsky too.
jay leno is on the take from big auto and never criticized them including pay cuts to workers, unsafe and unreliable cars, and resistance to regulation relative to import autos

vantexan

leno is clueless.

you can be a musican, be a director, be a teacher and know something about evil corporations.
The problem is you see corporations in general as evil. And you're only attacking Leno because he got rich as the host of "The Tonight Show."

Turdferguson

Just a turd
they watched it on fox. Their highest ratings ever

By contrast, no other network garnered more than 2.6 million viewers. More people tuned into Fox News Thursday night than did CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS combined. The viewing figures more than double the combined viewership of the two liberal cable news networks, with CNN averaging 2.2 million viewers and MSNBC pulling in 1.9 million viewers.

whoopdedoo.gif

Exactly what does hat have to do with the fact the Joe Biden and the,DNC whipped Trump and the RNC ass in the ratings