?? Obama house meetings ??

Babagounj

Strength through joy
On Dec 13 & 14, 2008 the Obama presidental campaign staff headed by
David Plouffe, campaign manager, organized house meetings across the country to set in motion a program to promote change in the US.
The house hosts were supposed to invite 50 people to the event, to discuss issues, lay plans to reach out to the community, including government officials, and the media, and start to bring change right away. All invitees had to fill out sign-in sheets, which were submitted to Obama HQ in Chicago Il.

Why do we need 1,000's of people across the country working from house cells on a continuous campaign to implement something called change ?
Didn't we just elect someone who campaigned on the promise of change?
Why does he need another grassroots organization now ?
Who are these people ?
What is their charter ?
Who controls them ?
Will they operate within our democratic system?
Why do we elect officials all over our country to run our government if
we are going to have a shadow government in operation ?
Is this effort the start of a possible "fifth column " movement in the US?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
On Dec 13 & 14, 2008 the Obama presidental campaign staff headed by
David Plouffe, campaign manager, organized house meetings across the country to set in motion a program to promote change in the US.
The house hosts were supposed to invite 50 people to the event, to discuss issues, lay plans to reach out to the community, including government officials, and the media, and start to bring change right away. All invitees had to fill out sign-in sheets, which were submitted to Obama HQ in Chicago Il.

Why do we need 1,000's of people across the country working from house cells on a continuous campaign to implement something called change ?
Didn't we just elect someone who campaigned on the promise of change?
Why does he need another grassroots organization now ?
Who are these people ?
What is their charter ?
Who controls them ?
Will they operate within our democratic system?
Why do we elect officials all over our country to run our government if
we are going to have a shadow government in operation ?
Is this effort the start of a possible "fifth column " movement in the US?

Poor Baba,

looks like RUSH has his teeth firmly planted into your soul.

I feel sorry for you.:hypnosis:

Hope you get your life back soon.:dead:

Channahon

Sure would be nice to see a list of these people and what qualifications they have to host an event like this. And who pays for it, my guess would be, the taxpayers.

There are enough inept politicians now, why add to the mix. All Obama has to do is hold his cabinet, the congress and senate accountable. Quite the challenge, I'm sure with all the big egos in DC, but there's a change I would love to see.