Obama sends American troops to Central Africa

island1fox

Re: Obama places American boots on the ground in Africa.

ISLAND,

you are looking for dirt. You hear something that is presented to you in a narrative that you "want to hear" so you can trash Obama. But what you present is only the bone and you leave off the meat.

Why dont you present all the facts of the deployment, or does that prevent your being able to use this issue politically to suit your need to trash Obama? Why is he sending troops there, and by troops, do YOU think those are boots for fighting or soldiers for advising? DO you even know?

What country are you talking about? Or do YOU even know? What is the mission? Or do you even know? Hopefully, you dont share a belief with Sarah Palin and believe Africa is a country, or do you?

What about africa? Is that a safe place for human beings to live? Hundreds of thousands of human beings are being slaughtered there every year and nobody gives a dam, but all YOU can say is Obama is a jerk for trying to send 100 troops to the region?

Maybe its Ig-nance on your part, or maybe you dont have the time to do proper research? Maybe if you were paying attention to detail you would know those troops are ADVISORS and NOT warriors to fight.

Maybe if you paid attention to detail, you would know we already maintain a base in the tiny East African nation of Djibouti, but most troops there are not on combat missions. Maybe if you paid attention to detail you might recognize that genocide and other attrocities are being committed and its finally time for the USA to help african nations fend off these killers?

But for you, all you can do is try to trash OBAMA?

Cmon man, dont be like the others. Your smarter than that.
Analysis: Why Set US Troops on Africa Militants? - ABC News

This is the kinda stuff Id expect from the C8, but not you.

There are horrible things going on in Uganda and surrounding countries. Rapes, murders, child abductions for slavery and sex trading, women massacred, men beheaded and our country has looked the other way for decades, except in one fashion. Our arms dealers sell the militias committing these crimes weapons.

Why dont you address the real problems in africa, instead of trying to increase the C8's to the C9's?

Peace.

TOS,
Cut all the crap. Boots on the ground are boots on the ground. We have enough problems at home instead of getting involved in civil wars that do not concern us !!

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

TOS,
Cut all the crap. Boots on the ground are boots on the ground. We have enough problems at home instead of getting involved in civil wars that do not concern us !!

Ah cmon, thats it? All you could muster? Your right, its crap, but you stepped in it.

Peace.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Re: Obama sends American troops to Centeral Africa

If a Republican had done this, you'ed be trumpeting the need to for America to go in and "do the right thing". Kind ofl like Bush and Iraq. Remember that one? But since it's Obama, you and FOX will spin-it as a negative.

And if it was a Republican that had done this you and the Liberal media lapdogs would be crying foul and would spin it as negative. Gee, see how that works...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Millions die there and we send 100 with orders not to fire unless fired upon.......sounds like a suicide mission to me JMO.

WOW another fine contribution from the curent CEO of the C-8's.

Listen, if you knew anything about what your talking about, you would know that these "ADVISORS" are coming along with the latest in technology and support from the latest battlefield technologies. There mission is to TRAIN the ugandan military and not for fighting.

Using the latest technologies and including Uganda in the regions military oversight group will help the Ugandans fight off the tribal gangs causing the attrocities. The mission is to eliminate the final 400 fighters left in the jungle causing the trouble. There used to be over 3000 rebels and with the help of many countries, that number has been reduced to around 400.

The advisors that are being sent are NOT front line soldiers as some of you are claiming. That is not the intent of the mission.

26775523.jpg

Peace.

TOS,
Island, if he "Cut the crap", he wouldn't have anything to post.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

And tell me, oh wise north one, the elite one from the great white north....if this is such a noble act
- why didn't Canada step up to the plate and act?
QUOTE]

Ummm...because the snowballs they use for weapons would melt in Africa and then all they would have left is Maple Syrup.:funny:

klein

Für Meno :)

And tell me, oh wise north one, the elite one from the great white north....if this is such a noble act
QUOTE]

I answerd that question already, and as of todays date we do have troops in a varity of African Nations.
Just something we normally don't hear about or don't pay attention to.
They are few in numbers (10, 50, 100, or even single digits), advisors and peace keeping, maybe even helping with the foreign aid food supplements from being stolen or raided ?
Every western country, or even Russia and China has some sort of watch dogs and security troops there.

Ummm...because the snowballs they use for weapons would melt in Africa and then all they would have left is Maple Syrup.:funny:

moreluck

golden ticket member

Listen, if you knew anything about what your talking about, you would know that these "ADVISORS" are coming along with the latest in technology and support from the latest battlefield technologies. There mission is to TRAIN the ugandan military and not for fighting.

Using the latest technologies and including Uganda in the regions military oversight group will help the Ugandans fight off the tribal gangs causing the attrocities. The mission is to eliminate the final 400 fighters left in the jungle causing the trouble. There used to be over 3000 rebels and with the help of many countries, that number has been reduced to around 400.

The advisors that are being sent are NOT front line soldiers as some of you are claiming. That is not the intent of the mission.

26775523.jpg

Peace.
BUT they are armed and told to shoot when shot at!!!
Get a clue!

26775523.jpg

Peace.
In the link you so graciously provided, there is no mention that these soldiers are "ADVISORS" only. They are (according to the author) "special operations forces". Guess what, SOFs include Navy Seals, Delta Force, Green Beret, Rangers, Night Stalkers as well as support units for each and intelligence ops. So, in short, your link did not support your assertions.

island1fox

Ah cmon, thats it? All you could muster? Your right, its crap, but you stepped in it.

Peace.

TOS,
Bring it on . Typical liberal. You name call, claim people are ignorant and just go on blind partisan rants.
You recently agreed with Klein that the United States is the most dangerous country on earth. Yet now you agree with Obama sending soldiers to Central Africa. Why did he not send his czars as advisors ?? Or why should this civil war be our problem while the Liberals like yourself have decried our involvement in Iraq's civil war ?? Or why not send advisors to Detroit ? More violent than Central Africa ??

If a Republican President sent troops to any country while we facing economic disaster my reaction would have been the same. I have consistently called for ALL of our troops to come home. I do not need a geography lesson from you or any else. I would ask you for just some common sense -but obviously you have none.

Of course when Democrat JFK sent "advisors" to Vietnam that ended with over 59,000 dead young American's and countless atrocities that was a good thing . Of course history does not repeat it

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

TOS,
Bring it on . Typical liberal. You name call, claim people are ignorant and just go on blind partisan rants.
You recently agreed with Klein that the United States is the most dangerous country on earth. Yet now you agree with Obama sending soldiers to Central Africa. Why did he not send his czars as advisors ?? Or why should this civil war be our problem while the Liberals like yourself have decried our involvement in Iraq's civil war ?? Or why not send advisors to Detroit ? More violent than Central Africa ??

If a Republican President sent troops to any country while we facing economic disaster my reaction would have been the same. I have consistently called for ALL of our troops to come home. I do not need a geography lesson from you or any else. I would ask you for just some common sense -but obviously you have none.

Of course when Democrat JFK sent "advisors" to Vietnam that ended with over 59,000 dead young American's and countless atrocities that was a good thing . Of course history does not repeat it

BLAH BLAH BLAH....... nonsense....

Read the facts of the deployment, not your silly twisted, cable news inspired, C-8 supported diatribe of Obama bashing.

The facts are the facts, but like i tell Trippy and mOrElUcK.....dont let the facts get in your way.

Welcome to the C-9 by the way.

Peace.

klein

Für Meno :)

TOS,
You recently agreed with Klein that the United States is the most dangerous country on earth.

Better go back on read the facts on which TOS agreed upon.
I did not mention "on earth" !
I mentioned western countries, and by that I actually meant the Euro Nations, Australia, NZ (you know the normal westernized countries).
The US is top, no doubts and if's !

I can't compare the US with Iraq, or some African or South American nation ! Gee.... but to the normal society nations that live free and have a recognized police force, etc.

moreluck

golden ticket member

BLAH BLAH BLAH....... nonsense....

Read the facts of the deployment, not your silly twisted, cable news inspired, C-8 supported diatribe of Obama bashing.

The facts are the facts, but like i tell Trippy and mOrElUcK.....dont let the facts get in your way.

Welcome to the C-9 by the way.

Peace.
Any group is better than the "Terrible Two" !!

QUOTE]

They be there on the front lines holding the white flags if they decide to surrender.

I did not mention "on earth" !
I mentioned western countries, and by that I actually meant the Euro Nations, Australia, NZ (you know the normal westernized countries).
The US is top, no doubts and if's !

I can't compare the US with Iraq, or some African or South American nation ! Gee.... but to the normal society nations that live free and have a recognized police force, etc.

I`m beginning to realize you`re like a crack whore. You hate the johns (U.S.) that you deal with but you just keep coming back because we got all the toys and vacations you`re desperate to have. Cursing us the whole time you`re on your knees.