Obama sends American troops to Central Africa

klein

Für Meno :)
Re: Obama places American boots on the ground in Africa.

I`m beginning to realize you`re like a crack whore. You hate the johns (U.S.) that you deal with but you just keep coming back because we got all the toys and vacations you`re desperate to have. Cursing us the whole time you`re on your knees.

Yeah, right. I'll be in Cuba enjoying the warm sun and ocean in a few weeks, while UPS drivers will be in the middle of peak season.
No thank-you - I won't trade.

I'm leaving as soon as I see minus 20 in the forecast... that's when I'll be booking.

But, I do admit, I had to run this morning to a 7/11 for smokes, grabbed a coffee and some doughnuts.
It was early just before 5am.. I really had that strong urgent feeling to just drive to work..(and how nice that would be to do so), I missed that today, I really did ! :(

Last edited:

Lue C Fur

Evil member

Yeah, right. I'll be in Cuba enjoying the warm sun and ocean in a few weeks, while UPS drivers will be in the middle of peak season.

Yup...the UPS drivers who did not get fired for drinking on the job...yup they will be WORKING.

klein

Yup...the UPS drivers who did not get fired for drinking on the job...yup they will be WORKING.

Gee, within 1 year, now over 2, there might be 6 drivers left that I still know (large turn around here).
Just go on Kijiji Edmonton, you'll find UPS driver jobs (fulltime, too).

Atleast the ad is honest, reads must be willing to work 10-12 hrs per day (with 1 hr break that's 11-13 hrs)- ad doesn't read that though.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I'm leaving as soon as I see minus 20 in the forecast... that's when I'll be booking.

But, I do admit, I had to run this morning to a 7/11 for smokes, grabbed a coffee and some doughnuts.
It was early just before 5am.. I really had that strong urgent feeling to just drive to work..(and how nice that would be to do so), I missed that today, I really did ! :(
Send our regards to Raoul & Fidel..................gee, maybe Hugo will be there having his chemo.

klein

And this is my home within 4-6 weeks :
(so don't blame me to want to trade that in for 2-3 weeks for that great turquios beach in Cuba).

klein

I don't blame you. I just question your choice to live in that kind of weather.

All I got to say to that, things will change... I'll get a whole season next summer of hotdog sales, see how that goes.... hopefully earn enough to be away during the winter.
And I definitly won't retire here.
The future is not written for me - being single and all, with no kids.... shall see what happens...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This is home, so I don't have to go looking for foreign beaches!
San Clemente

Clemente Beach

Umm, moreluck, your pics are old. This is the most recent pic of south facing beaches in Orange County including SAN CLEMENTE
beach-pollution.jpg

Too much TOILET water running off into the beach area.

Thats how I want to vacation, tanning amidst human feces.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I'll be heading to my beach tomorrow...........The pics will be "hot off the press" when I get them.

Last edited by a moderator:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
TOS, I'm not sure where or when that picture you posted was taken but it does not represent what I saw today.

Tony and I spent a couple of hours near the San Clemente pier this afternoon. We ate lunch while sitting on the grassy hill to the right of the pier, overlooking the beach. Then we took a walk on the pier and up to the bridge on San Clemente trail heading north. There were lots of people fishing from the pier, several fishing boats just offshore and dozens of surfers in the water...

klein

Californian Beaches can`t come even close to the beauty of the Florida beaches.
But Florida Beaches can`t come close to those in the Caribbean, either !