Obama's Conondrum

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

what's the difference between primary and secondary when it comes to subsidies? I too like the home owners deduction but I know that according to economists there's really no good excuse for it aside from people having one to expect it and therefore politicians are loathe to touch it--same as any other break or subsidy.

As much as I love the tax credit, I would much prefer the Fair Tax.

moreluck

golden ticket member
GEE, I wonder if the WORST recession in history created under GW BUSH and left for OBAMA to inherit has anything to do with it OLDGRAY?

TOS.
Obama hasn't done diddly .......the worst recession is AOK with him and he carries it on for 5 years now!!! Pres. Do-Nothing .....have wife will travel.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Some numbers are better, others are worse. Overall there is little improvement.

You sir are a goof.

united-states-gdp-growth.png

The president has done almost all he can do without the republicans help to restore our country, while the republicans try to do everything they can to hurt our economy.

Hurting the economy is the strategy the GOP believes is the best way to get back into power because the alternative is helping president Obama look good and the democratic way of governing shine.

Cant have that.

They would rather have high unemployment (something they are used to creating) and high deficits (something else they specialize in).

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can start one of your new threads and the title could be......"Obama, my lord and savior, I love you ". You can be the only poster!!