Who else can’t wait for revolution/civil war ?

bacha29

Our elections are a joke. Every one of our institutions is in the toilet, the worst of which is our public (re)education system. Washington is broken beyond repair no matter who gets put in the puppet seat. We got the government openly pushing pedophilia and every other sick agenda like men becoming women and vice versa. What’s it gonna take for people to rise up and say it’s enough already? You got idiots arguing over trump and desantis as if it even matters every day when they should be putting their faith in Jesus Christ because that’s the only thing that’s gonna save you from what’s coming. Once enough people are sufficiently poor and hungry I think is when you’re gonna see them really have nothing to lose and it’s gonna be like the day of the locust. If you haven’t heard of that book look it up

I really believe that God is in the process of destroying this nation for our sins and crimes and frankly we fully deserve it. And I’m so tired of the morons pretending like voting matters after 2020. Like what planet are these people living on
Really? Oh please. Civilizations have spent the past 8000 years destroying one another over the question of who's god is the true god and who loves him more.

There's a guy up the street who went to school with me. As I've seen way too many times before organized religion was the last thing he had time for when he was young. But now that he's older and his time in the flesh is growing short he's now into organized religion in a big way now that he's been "saved". or is "saved" another term for regret? And now he wants to make amends. Then again he's been divorced twice and now lives in a Section 8 housing project. Divorce can do that to you.

Anyway he hands me this bible tract and starts on his religion spill. The title of the tract?.....THE SWORD OF THE LORD. No surprise there. It's the way religion has always been.....Bow to our will, conform to our beliefs , observe our customs....or you will be put to death.

Thebrownblob

Really? Oh please. Civilizations have spent the past 8000 years destroying one another over the question of who's god is the true god and who loves him more.

There's a guy up the street who went to school with me. As I've seen way too many times before organized religion was the last thing he had time for when he was young. But now that he's older and his time in the flesh is growing short he's now into organized religion in a big way now that he's been "saved". or is "saved" another term for regret? And now he wants to make amends. Then again he's been divorced twice and now lives in a Section 8 housing project. Divorce can do that to you.

Anyway he hands me this bible tract and starts on his religion spill. The title of the tract?.....THE SWORD OF THE LORD. No surprise there. It's the way religion has always been.....Bow to our will, conform to our beliefs , observe our customs....or you will be put to death.
You wasted a lot of words on a banned guy

Thebrownblob

Your story is interesting but if that’s what that person convey to you that is not Christianity. Christianity is about making your own personal choice. The idea that you could be forced is completely against what being a Christian is. A Christian should want to do the right thing not feel they have to. Sometimes people get religion, which is man-made, confused with Christianity and following Christ.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Bow, submit. Same thing. God's will or yours. It's always been the battle. You can read and understand His will in Scripture.
Regret coincides more with repentance than saved.

bacha29

Your story is interesting but if that’s what that person convey to you that is not Christianity. Christianity is about making your own personal choice. The idea that you could be forced is completely against what being a Christian is. A Christian should want to do the right thing not feel they have to. Sometimes people get religion, which is man-made, confused with Christianity and following Christ.
And Christ being murdered in a violent manner is one of the highlights of the Christian faith. Christ didn't die for any of the sins I made have committed back then because I wasn't around to commit any.

Thebrownblob

And Christ being murdered in a violent manner is one of the highlights of the Christian faith. Christ didn't die for any of the sins I made have committed back then because I wasn't around to commit any.
Well, you got it figured it out so congratulations. We can enjoy our meaningless 70 to 80 year existence thanks to your profound insight.