Who else can’t wait for revolution/civil war ?

TheDudeAbides92

Our elections are a joke. Every one of our institutions is in the toilet, the worst of which is our public (re)education system. Washington is broken beyond repair no matter who gets put in the puppet seat. We got the government openly pushing pedophilia and every other sick agenda like men becoming women and vice versa. What’s it gonna take for people to rise up and say it’s enough already? You got idiots arguing over trump and desantis as if it even matters every day when they should be putting their faith in Jesus Christ because that’s the only thing that’s gonna save you from what’s coming. Once enough people are sufficiently poor and hungry I think is when you’re gonna see them really have nothing to lose and it’s gonna be like the day of the locust. If you haven’t heard of that book look it up

I really believe that God is in the process of destroying this nation for our sins and crimes and frankly we fully deserve it. And I’m so tired of the morons pretending like voting matters after 2020. Like what planet are these people living on

Last edited:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The OP smoking medicine? Same stuff our management team is using.

ezgif-2-7507f4a7f3f2.gif

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
Our elections are a joke. Every one of our institutions is in the toilet, the worst of which is our public (re)education system. Washington is broken beyond repair no matter who gets put in the puppet seat. We got the government openly pushing pedophilia and every other sick agenda like men becoming women and vice versa. What’s it gonna take for people to rise up and say it’s enough already? You got idiots arguing over trump and desantis as if it even matters every day when they should be putting their faith in Jesus Christ because that’s the only thing that’s gonna save you from what’s coming. Once enough people are sufficiently poor and hungry I think is when you’re gonna see them really have nothing to lose and it’s gonna be like the day of the locust. If you haven’t heard of that book look it up

I really believe that God is in the process of destroying this nation for our sins and crimes and frankly we fully deserve it. And I’m so tired of the morons pretending like voting matters after 2020. Like what planet are these people living on
I don't believe "god" had anything to do with it. It's all Liberals fault

tadpole

I heard that people who say "Who here thinks it isn't possible to vote your way out of tyranny" are feds looking for extremists who agree with them, and then let them infiltrate their extremist groups. :)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The state of this country is currently in reminds me of the business model of a poison pill.
With so many things screwed up that anyone who wishes to conquer us will end up destroying themselves in the process.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

We definitely are under judgment. Wish it wasn’t so.

rickyb

religion can be a system of control too. but i otherwise agree with your post.

a throwaway economy (capitalism) will lead to hell on earth when civilization collapses and we have bad weather all the time