Observed Holiday-Day After Thanksgiving

542thruNthru

Not the phone...
giphy-25.gif

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
if its a contract issue perhaps in the next contract you folks can get it clarified as to if its a forced work day or an option work day......simple clarification thru precise language...
Apparently there has to be a mention of “discipline” as to what you can and cant do. At least that’s the argument I hear from the steward at my center say.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Do you .......

Stutter....

In real......

life?.........

Or,,,, Just.........

On...........here?

😁
It’s not stuttering

Somewhere along the line, this poor man became convinced that inserting long, dramatic pauses into his typing adds credence and creates a sense of importance

Of course

To any other human being

It’s just looks like he’s trying too hard

OR

just being a cynical pri**

😀

Dr.Brownz

lol I was a little exaggerated on the $4 can you please be happy and joke around? I know when I crushed them with 68hrs last peak , 8 actual “double -time” hrs it was not worth it.
🧔✊

Only worth it if you miss over 160 stops everyday. Then the company has incentive to add more routes. Bad press will do it too, they only care about stock prices which fluctuate based on public perception.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Do you .......

Stutter....

In real......

life?.........

Or,,,, Just.........

On...........here?

😁

It's funny, that you think you are the first person that is annoyed by that.

:biggrin:

I think you need to see a doctor. Seriously.

Umm... OK.

Those funky teeth in your mouth, aren't going to fix themselves.

You have Dental insurance.

He is....trying to....pretend he is....more smarter.

It's not a guess.

It’s just looks like he’s trying too hard

OR

just being a cynical pri**

😀

We might have a winner.

Time will tell.

-Bug-

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
back in the day holidays were considered sacred and "don't touch "
saw the writing on the wall and years ago started warning people at my hub and they just laughed. i refused to work holidays and never answered my phone. sometimes my phone would ring all day long. after awhile they would quit calling.

now drivers are being forced to work holidays. pretty soon all holidays will be gone.
that's what happens when you are lazy and apathetic

quad decade guy

saw the writing on the wall and years ago started warning people at my hub and they just laughed. i refused to work holidays and never answered my phone. sometimes my phone would ring all day long. after awhile they would quit calling.

now drivers are being forced to work holidays. pretty soon all holidays will be gone.
Well, it might depend on what your job is. When I was in automotive, we never worked the Friday after Thanksgiving. In pkg, until having enough seniority, worked every Friday. Feeders the same. With all respect, no matter what-this was going to happen.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Maybe you could offer your services- go around the country and spread the word. Share your knowledge? Lol.